𖥸 Pietro Maximoff (Requested) 𖥸

Part Two to SaphireEyedJiuweihu's request. (I hope you enjoy)

❦ Ice Cream ❦

It's been approximately two months, since Pietro discovered that Y/N was the one who brought him back to life. Ever since, she just felt so much more open to him. She still hates being touched, yes. But she was more open, she spoke about her opinions freely and for once she actually seemed like she was... healing.

At the moment, she was sitting in this huge couch the the Avengers have in their facility. With her was her wolf, Stellar. Together they watched a telenovela, and everytime Y/N would feel any type of hard emotions, she would cuddle Stellar and release it.

Y/N all of a sudden craved for some ice cream, so she turned the television off and Stellar left her lap, as if she knew that Y/N wanted to stand.

When she stood up, she immediately headed for the kitchen. She truly hoped that there was still some ice cream left, considering that Tony eats it all.

As she continued to walk toward the direction of the kitchen, her heart raised as she felt that she wasn't alone. She was so close to the fridge, when someone tapped her shoulder and yelled at her.

"Y/N!" That familiar voice yelled as he made the woman flinch and fall to the ground. She had her head on top of her legs which she put close to her chest. Tears escaped from her eyes as her fear filled her once again. She was shaking, remembering her time at the Hydra base.

Pietro felt bad for what he did. Guilt immediately filled him. He knelt down right next to Y/N to try and calm her down. Apparently, Natasha and Wanda heard as he yelled out Y/N's name when he scared her. They approached the scene of a Y/N tucked in a ball and Pietro beside her, apologizing.

"Y/N, I am so sorry. It was a bad idea, I shouldn't have done that." Pietro apologized to Y/N with his thick accent.

Y/N still sat there, tucked into a ball. She was still shaking.

Natasha walked towards Pietro's way.

"What did you do now?" Natasha asked, hinting that Pietro did something to make Y/N cry.

"I kinda scared her." Pietro bluntly replied.

Natasha's face turned into a a face of anger, from the frown that she recently had on. "Wanda, can you bring Y/N to her room, please?" Natasha requested with a voice not matching the way she was looking at Pietro.

"Sure." Wanda said, going towards Y/N's direction and basically begging her to get up and walk to her room. She was successful in the action. Natasha watched as the two women exited the kitchen. Afterwards, she turned to Pietro, giving him the deadliest stare in the world.

"What were you thinking, Pietro?" Natasha asked the Sokovian speedster, trying her best to calm down, but failing.

"I know. I know. I forgot again." Pietro tried to make his point.

"Well, you have to stop forgetting." Natasha paused for a second. "Doesn't it mark you that the woman is having trouble sleeping. Sometimes she even has panic attacks. And you know exactly why. Scaring her doesn't help in any way." She reprimanded.