𖥸 T' Challa (Requested) 𖥸

• Your Highness •

Prompt: The day of your marriage with T' Challa and The day of your coronation as queen of Wakanda alongside your husband, T' Challa.

A/n: Sorry for the lack of writing. I will try to do something about that. Thank you for the reads and I hope you enjoy it.

━━━━━━━━━━

The Proposal
(One Year Ago)

Y/N was lying face down on to the bed she usually shares with her boyfriend. Although, at the moment he wasn't around and she misses him.

She was snoring, just as she always did. Y/N was in a state of really deep sleep.

It was about 6:30 AM. Needless to say, it was time for breakfast. Shuri entered Y/N's room to wake her up from her deep slumber and bring her to breakfast.

She tiptoed entering the room, and when she was close to Y/N she pushed her off the bed. A loud thud was heard, followed by, "WHAT THE HELL, SHURI!"

Shuri loved to pull jokes and pranks on everyone, and for that reason alone Y/N was sure it was Shuri.

She sat down holding her head from the temporary pain it contained. "It's time for breakfast. I just thought I'd wake you up." Shuri said before Y/N could even ask for the explanation of her actions. "I appreciate that you woke me up... but think of better ways to do that next time." Y/N said to Shuri.

Shuri giggled, then agreed. Y/N told Shuri to go along and she would just follow. Y/N just freshened up... and maybe thought about her boyfriend once again. He wouldn't be coming back until one more week and Y/N wants to see him.

When Y/N was to leave the room. Odra was outside to escort her to breakfast, she is Y/N's best friend.

A couple of minutes of walking and the two reached the gardens. Y/N wondered why the breakfast would be there, but she just shut her mouth and kept her questions to herself. Reaching the dining area in the garden, there sat Shuri and the Queen.

Y/N took a seat next to Shuri and Odra took a seat next to Y/N. "How are you feeling today, Y/N?" The Queen asked. "I'm feeling great." Y/N replied with an ecstatic tone. "Well, that's great!" The Queen replied. She was smiling a lot like she was excited about something, so was Shuri and Odra. "I don't want to be rude, but are you guys okay? You all seem to be so happy." Y/N asked noticing this unusual behavior. "Yeah. Very okay." Shuri said, continuing to smile. But she had a wider smile than the smile she had just a second ago.

You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. This time the three of them were giggling. You looked behind you to know who it was that put their hand on your shoulder.

It was T'Challa.

You were tearing up with delight as you stood up from the chair and embraced him. You couldn't even say anything. You pulled away from him: You looked around then you looked back at T'Challa who was now holding a small black box.

He then knelt and said, "I loved you from the first time I ever saw you. I loved you more when I got to know you. I love how you are the one person that knows how to truly make laugh. You gave me your time, your shoulder... and even your favorite oversized sweater. You've given me everything I'll ever need, so will you give me the chance to show my love for you in all the days of our lives and possibly make me the happiest man on Earth? Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" He spoke and asked with passion.