before you read

S U R P R I S E

Enyo dropped a minsung bomb. Yeah, I'm actually really surprised myself. It was a happening of multiple things all at once that caused me to do it.

1) my dear best friend (the tag function is messed up so I dedicated this chapter to her smh) tried to convince me to write a kpop ship story for a long time and I honestly wanted to try it myself too.

2) minsung is my favorite ship.

3) there was a song on the radio, something with 'show me the meaning of being lonely' by idk who and I felt inspired all of a sudden. Then I made the cover and suddenly, a complete story popped up in my head.

And then I just started writing. I was being reluctant with writing a bxb story at first. It was something I never did before and the thought of it felt uncomfortable, as in, I was sure that I'd mess up big time and create one big awkward mess. But after this all happened, I suddenly had the confidence to do it I guess?

Okay I'm ranting.

Please note that this entire story is fictional, just like the way I used really existing persons and places. I do not own Han Jisung, Lee Minho or anyone else related to Stray Kids. I do, however, own the storyline.

Nothing in this story is meant to insult anyone. If you run into anything that offends you, please let me know.

This is my first bxb story so please cheer for me ;_;

IDK what I'm doing. But I'm just dropping this right now. Just the before you read. I don't know the reason I'm already publishing it. I don't even have the first chapter ready yet. Maybe it is to motivate myself. Maybe it's to get any potential readers excited. I hope you'll enjoy this story! The first chapter will appear soon!

Spacechuur this one is for you :)