51

After that day, I realized there was still one thing that remained unsolved.

Another week went by. A week full of cuddles, kisses and everything else with Minho, spending time with Hyunjin and the Aussies and ending up in detention more than once. Once, because I fell asleep in class, then because my phone went wild because Minho wouldn't stop texting me during his free period (but not without making sure he would end up in detention, too; boyfriends or bot, I was still his precious detention buddy) and the third time because I handed in Minho's homework (while he handed in mine in a different classroom). Some things really never change, huh? 

Detention was nothing more than Minho winking at me from time to time, holding endless staring contest full of suggestive smirks and eyebrow wiggles that gave us both a laughing fit and everyone was wondering what was going on. It even got to a point where Mrs. Choi threatened to send us to the principal again.

Well, with Minho being Minho again, we actually ended up there and this time, Mr. Park gave us both two cleaning duties. One immediately after school and one the next day, an hour before the first class would start. I think it was the first time Minho regretted to talk back to Mrs. Choi -or anyone in general.

After meeting Minho all those weeks ago, it didn't take long for me to find out that underneath that confident and flirty demeanor, he was actually a huge softie. He only proved me right even more last week, with endless nights full of cuddles and sleepy conversations about proper dates he wanted to take me on and then to fall asleep in each other's warm embraces.

Hyunjin is incredibly happy now that our relationship is official and I can tell how proud he is for introducing me to that person that dragged me out of my loneliness and made everything better. 

Though, his happiness is nothing compared to mine. It's almost as if life finally allows me to enjoy and what I thought of as impossible really happened; I have an amazing boyfriend by my side and basically, I can be gay in peace without hating myself for it.

"Baby, you're spacing out again," a voice breaks me from my thoughts. An elbow gently nudges my upper arm and my eyes flutter open, only to find Minho looking at me with a small grin.

It was another lazy Saturday, for once without the usual grocery trip since we got the necessities yesterday on our way home after school. We decided to spend our afternoon watching anime for once, instead of the usual explosive action movies we pick. But with watching TV come endless cuddles and thus, I'm settled between his legs with my back leaning against his chest, his arms around me in a warm hug. His chin is perched on my shoulder, his hot breath fanning my cheek as he breathes. It's our usual setting while watching movies and I love it. It makes me feel safe.

"Sorry, just thinking about how happy I am since I have you," I mutter, sighing deeply and cuddling deeper into his strong arms. 

Minho giggles softly at my action, hugging me even closer than he already was. "You've been really happy, lately. I'm glad to see you like this." 

"I've always been happy around you, hyung," I counter with a slight frown. I always felt content around him, I didn't even have to pretend to be happy when I was with him, I just was.

"I know, Ji. But you're different now. I didn't realize it back then, but it was as if something was holding you back all the time, no matter how cheerful and happy you acted. You're a different happy now, more carefree and unbothered now that everything holding you down is gone. Your smile shines so much brighter now and I just want to protect it from all the darkness outside, you know? I want you to be happy like this forever."

His fingers absentmindedly play with my hair as he speaks and a warm smile spreads across my cheeks at his words. A warm and fuzzy feeling awakes in the pit of my stomach, churning and turning and giving me to urge to shower the older with tiny kisses.

"I love you so much, Minho," I sigh, the smile never fading.

"Aww, I love you too," Minho coos, lightly pinching my cheeks from behind.

"You didn't even freak out over the lack of honorific," I giggle softly, turning around as far as his arms allow me to give him a teasing look.

"Bold of you to assume I'd ruin the moment like that," the other pouts before leaning in and placing a quick kiss on my lips. "But yeah, you're right. No matter how much I love you, it's still hyung for you, baby."

We both chuckle softly before redirecting our attention to the TV in front of us again. Surely, we missed a lot of the anime that's playing -hataraku maou-sama- and out of nothing, the main characters end up in a huge fight and both Minho and I have no clue what's happening.

"Woah, I knew Hanzō was crazy," Minho mutters as the scene unfolds, the purple-haired boy flying through the air and creating a huge ruckus.

"Aww, I kind of liked him," I pout. "He was such a mood."

"Oh my god, that guy looks like James from Team Rocket!" the older suddenly exclaims, nearly pushing me off the couch as he jolts up in excitement, pointing at the screen where surely, a character with blue hair awfully similar to POKéMON's James appears.

"Yeah, despite the weird orange blotch around his eye, that makes no sense at all," I comment, still trying to figure out what happened while we weren't paying attention.

"I have a theory," Minho marvels, and I take my time to admire his obsession with anime. The boy hardly gets this excited about something; 90% of the times, something with anime is involved.

"What if Team Rocket kicked him out and he decided to pursue another career, instead? I mean, I have no idea what this guy is doing in the anime but-"

"Hyung, I'm positive James didn't have an orange spot around his eye," I deadpan, to which Minho shrugs.

"Maybe all ex Team Rocket members have those, have you ever seen one before?" he stubbornly counters. "Be supportive of my weird brainwaves, please. That's your duty as my boyfriend."

"Alright, alright, fine," I laugh, leaning back into his chest. Then, in a quieter tone, I add, "and you call the conversations between Felix and I weird? Look at yourself."

"What was that?" Minho then questions, lightly poking a finger in my sides.

But before I can answer, the shrieking sound of the doorbell breaks our conversation.

--

Wait what? #1 in minsung, #47 in kpop and #34 in straykids? Thanks guys T_T

At least I achieved that before the end of this book (yeah, its end is near ;0)

This was basically a filler chapter and I apologize for the anime overdose in the end, I really didn't know what to write oops. Okay but if you're into anime, I really recommend hataraku maou-sama, it's hilarious and it's definitely one of my favorite anime.