Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three

She tastes so fucking good.

And even now, she can sense that I'm nervous.

Before dinner we played the PlayStation. I'm surprisingly good at it. We had dinner with her family, something I plain love doing. They laugh and talk and have fun. Oh, and Hyorin is a great cook.

After dinner, Jennie declares we're watching a DVD in her room. I know what that's code for. I'm fairly sure her family knows what that's code for.

I'm so nervous that I can barely kiss her properly, even though she tastes so fucking good.

She's lying full-length on top of me, still fully clothed, and we're making out. She did put a DVD in, but only as sound cover.

I feel her pull back and instantly miss the warmth of her mouth on mine. She rolls over and sighs. I roll to her.

"Um..."

"What's wrong Jisoo?"

"Nothing!" I protest.

"Babe, if you were any more tense, I could use you as a diving board." She strokes my cheek. "I can read you, you know."

She can, damnit.

I sigh. "I'm just..."

"Tell me." She strokes my hair as I cuddle in to her side. I have a nice view of her chest from here.

"I'm scared," I whisper.

"Why?"

I don't know how to answer that question. I just burrow my face into her side and feel the gentle caress of her hand.

I find that little kernel inside me, the bit that's 'brave Jisoo'. It's gotten a lot bigger since knowing Jennie, because support is good for you. I hold on to the brave bit.

"Because I don't want you to stop tonight."

There's silence and her hand stills in my hair.

Gently, she brings her hand down to my chin and then tips it up so I'm looking at her.

I'm blushing again.

She kisses me gently and then pulls back.

"Nice of you to assume I don't want to stop," she teases.

I blush harder, then poke her in the side. "I know you don't want to."

She pulls me into a close hug and I feel her breathing in my hair. She kisses my scalp. "You're right, I don't want to." She kisses me again. "But, Chu, this isn't a decision you have to make. You can just let things go. If you get all nervous and you want to stop, we can stop. This doesn't have to be like... a contract or something."

She's babbling. It's cute. Now she's nervous. That somehow makes it better.

"Glad I don't have to sign," I giggle. I pull her head down to mine and kiss her.

When we pull apart, I can see that slightly flushed look she gets. I grin.

"C'mere," I say again.

Instead, she buries her face in my neck and I giggle. I feel her put a small kiss on the skin there, and then a slightly longer, harder, wetter one. That makes my breath hitch.

"I'm nervous too," I hear her whisper in my ear.

"Why?" She's done this before! She has no reason to be nervous!

"Because... it's you." She pulls her head out of my neck and looks up at me. "I might have done this before, but I've never done it with you. And I want it to be good. There's like... pressure."