Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four

I kiss her neck, mostly because my mouth is right next to it, more than out of any specific strategy.

She chuckles slightly.

I pull my head out and look at her, tracing a finger over her jaw. She's just bone-achingly beautiful, especially when she's all messy like this.

"You're beautiful," she whispers.

"Not as beautiful as you," I reply, leaning up to kiss her. I get a faint trace of myself on her lips and blush, pulling away.

"You okay?" she asks, brushing a curl away from my face.

I am. I really am. I nod, and lean in to kiss her again.

It's slow and it's sweet and it's long and I melt into her again. We press together, our bodies wrapping around each other in a symphony of movement.

We shift and I feel her underwear brush against my thigh. It's damp. I remember that I'm the only one that's gotten anything significant out of tonight. It's not that I'd forgotten, it's just that I can't really think straight when she's kissing me.

I want her to feel what she made me feel. I'm just scared that I won't know how.

I bring my hand up to brush over her bare breast, loving the soft yet full feeling under my hand. Her nipple responds, as does she. She gasps into my mouth as I palm her, bringing her to a hard peak and brushing my thumb across it.

"Fuuuuuck," she groans against my lips.

It sends a flash of heat through my body. I imagine how it must feel to have her arch underneath me, writhing in pleasure, and know that I'm going to make it happen. I remember what it was like when my orgasm hit me, and know that I'm going to somehow help her to one.

Hello, determined Jisoo!

I move my hand off, scratching down the side of her lips as my mouth trails around to the angle of Jennie's jaw. She pants in my ear as I nip and kiss my way to her ear. Rounding the shell with my tongue, I suck her earlobe into my mouth and listen to her keening cry.

She always loves it when I do that.

My hand has curled on her hip and I pull her against me so that my thigh is nestled between hers.

She's wet.

It's incredible.

I made her wet.

Oh, yeah!

I start rocking her against me, knowing that whenever she does it to me it's like fireworks in my pants.

I hear her pant, rocking back against me, a little faster and a little harder.

"Oh... God... Chu," she moans. "Chu, we have to stop, we ... oh God..."

Stop? Stop??

Hell no!

"Why?" I whisper in her ear.

"You don't have to... oh... fuck... you... don't..." She breaks off in a groan as I palm her nipple again. I love that I have her so very, very off-kilter. I'm a lot bolder now that it's me doing this.

Besides, I'm well-practiced in the art of making out. It's just the next bit that I'm not sure about.

"I want to do this," I whisper in her ear, biting down on her earlobe again. She bucks against my thigh. "I'm not going to stop unless you really want me to."

She responds by turning her face into the crook of my neck and thrusting her hips down on my thigh. Fuck that feels good.

Holding her against me, I run my free hand down to her underwear and slide one hip down. She gets the idea, and pulls away, leaving us both briefly bereft. Together we divest her of her panties, and I get to see Jennie – all of Jennie – for the first time ever.