Joke: Bad Behaved Boy

A huge airplane, full of passengers, had just taken off when a 5 year-old bad behaved boy created havoc by yelling and crying out loud.

Despite his mother's efforts to  calm him, he still continued to yell and cry. The passengers, obviously frustrated, gossip about it and some mentioned Herod way for salvation, but they still managed to put up with the torture by staying calm and noble.

The boy though, had no plans to ease up with his attitude.   In fact, he got worse. He started screaming, swearing and spitting all around the plane. People got desperate.  Suddenly, an old man stood  up and walked towards the little boy with a slow but smug walk.

He was wearing an air force general costume with badges and medals all over his suit jacket. He motioned to the  mother so that she could stop all of her hopeless efforts to quiet the boy and then, kindly bent over and whispered something in the boy's ear.

The child, immediately stopped, took his seat and fastened his seatbelt. 
The man went back to his seat with the same confidence, while the whole plane admired his achievement. 

"Excuse me Mr. General, but what did you say to that child and made him quite?" a lady wondered. 

"I showed him my medals, ma'am, and told him that I've  won them on the battlefield and that those medals give me the right to throw a passenger off the plane on any flight I feel like, only once a year and then I mentioned that this year...I haven't  picked one yet..."