Joke: Some More Life Hacks

Want to lose weight? Eat more spicy food! Spicy foods fool your taste buds into being more satisfied with smaller amounts.

Rub deoderant between your thighs to keep them from rubbing when you wear shorts.

Turn the shower to cold before you get out. It closes your pores and makes you less likely to get acne.

Life Tip: If you can't afford condoms, you can't afford kids.

If you're ever feeling sleepy, hold your breath as long as you can, and then breath out slowly. It increases your heart rate.

Want to lose weight? Don't eat anything 4 hours before you go to bed. It makes a huge difference.

Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.

Twerking is actually good exercise! It works the deep muscles of the hips, as well as the core muscles of the lower back and abs.

A female orgasm is a powerfull painkiller (because of the release of endorfines), so headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.

Putting a small amount of 7up in a flower vase will preserve them for much longer.

Candles will burn longer and drip less if they are placed in the freezer for a few hours before using.

Keep a laundry basket in the back of your car to carry lots of groceries in easily.

If you're friendzoned, ask to fix you up with one of her friends. She'll either feel jealous and admit her feelings or set you up on a date.

Every 35 days your skin replaces itself. Your liver, every month. Your body make these new cells from the food you eat. So you literally are what you eat!

Make note of what someone does for you when you're sick. It's probably the same things that comfort them the most when they don't feel well.

Try to spend more money on experiences and less on things.

Singing makes you happier and live longer.

Never sleep naked. If there is some kind of emergency, it might be too late to put something on.