• Chapter 12 • Coupons •

Lip, Ian and I are headed up to the boys' room

Lip, Ian and I are headed up to the boys' room. Ian is changing his shirt while Lip and I are sat on Ian's bed, me rolling a joint. He throws his bloody shirt down with a sigh, searching through his drawers for a clean one.

"You should've hit him back." Lip tells him.

"Had Emma for that," he smiles gratefully at me.

"If you didn't pull me off of him, I would've fucking killed him." I spit, placing the joint between my lips.

"I would have." Ian agrees seriously, pulling a clean shirt over his head, while Lip pulls out a lighter and lights up the joint.

"So? Eight to ten for manslaughter." Lip shrugs, "get laid as often as you want."

"Tattoos and everything." I smirk, taking a hit of the joint and breathing out the cloud, "it's gay heaven man."

Ian rolls his eyes at us before sitting down beside me. I pass him the wet rag and he dabs the blood under his nose.

"Here," I give him the joint, and he takes it, thanking me, and puts it between his bloody lips, "remember to breath out your mouth not your nose."

"Shit yeah, that would kill." Lip raises an eyebrow.

Ian does so before handing it to Lip.

We continue passing it between us in silence until I speak up.

"So Lip, you're not being an ass to Ian anymore?" I ask.

Ian snorts at my sudden inquisition, before groaning at the pain it caused his nose.

"No, I'm done being an ass to my siblings for a while." He smiles at me.

"Glad to hear it." I return the grin, "I'm done scaring to my siblings for a while."

"Glad to hear it." He repeats my previous words and we both look to Ian expectantly.

He notices the silence and looks up towards us questioningly, "what?" He removes the rag from his face, "I didn't do anything wrong."

We stay silent for a second before all bursting out laughing.

"I'm glad we're back to normal." Ian sighs, when we stop laughing, a happy grin on his lips.

"Me too," Lip agrees.

I put an arm around each of them, pulling the them close, "and who'd of thought it would be because of Frank?"

"Jesus," Ian chuckles.

"Speaking of," Lip realises