• Chapter 33 • Molly •

I spend quite a while longer at Jonas's house before I leave, I did end up hiding the bag of contraband there, even after everything

I spend quite a while longer at Jonas's house before I leave, I did end up hiding the bag of contraband there, even after everything. It turns out his mom, Natalie, is pregnant with Tony's kid, that's why she's not doing anything to stop him. Well, that and the fact she's just as scared shitless as the rest of the family.

By the time I'm walking back to my foster home it's starting to get dark, and there's a noticeable drop in temperature, which I'm not appropriately at all dressed for. I hug my arms tight around myself to try and counteract the cool air falling over Chicago.

I hear the pounding some form of rap music I don't recognise coming up behind me. Sparing a glance back I see are car coming up behind me, and the music gets slightly quieter as the driver leans him arm out the window.

"Yo, my eyes playin' tricks or is that Emma Gallagher?" The guy calls out. Now that he's closer I get a better look at him, realising the driver is one of the boys in my grade, accompanied a few of his friends.

"The one and only," I smirk at him, as the car comes to a stop beside me.

"You know, Chris said you got out," the guy chuckles, licking his lips as his eyes shamelessly rake over my body, "didn't believe 'im, but here you are."

Despite having no idea what this guy's name is, or whoever the hell Chris is, I walk over to the car and bend over, resting my forearms on the window, "here I am," I bite my lip.

He gives me a mischievous smirk, tucking a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

One thing lead to another and before I knew it, I've gotten in the car, he's ditched his friends down the street and we're fucking in the front seat. My head is bent back and I'm gripping the back of his headrest as I bounce up and down on him.

His assault on my neck halts for a second as he groans out in pleasure. I feel him twitch inside of me as he gently bites down on the skin between my neck and shoulder.

I gasp, gripping the hair on the back of his head as I feel him release, which pushes me over the edge.

We both pant heavily and I lean my head into the crook of his neck.

"Fuck," he breathes out.

I giggle slightly before sitting up and carefully getting off of him and climbing over the gear stick to drop into the passenger seat. "Pass me my shorts would you?"

He leans down to grab my shorts from the floor and gives them to me before removing the condom and tying it up. He rolls the window down and chucks it out the window making me laugh while he pulls up his boxers and joggers up.

I go to pull my shorts on but stop when I realise he didn't also give me my underwear. I meet his eye and see his knowing, devilish smirk, deciding to simply shrug at him and pull on the shorts, going commando.

"You got any pills?" I ask, propping my legs up on the dashboard, "oxy or somethin'?"

"Uhh," he reaches over, leaning in front of me and opening the glove compartment. Inside is a small bag of yellow pills, which he gets out, "I've got Molly?"