Chapter 5

(3rd Person)

The False Devil let out a sigh while facing the wall, his hands on said wall while looking down, the room around him was in a state: the desk chair and table both shattered to pieces, the bed split in half, the books that were on the shelf all scattered everywhere, the window cracked but not broken and the wardrobe... in perfect condition, it was the place he regularly placed the trench coat Asia got him after all.

(Y/N): Now that I've got that out of my system, time to go find something else to do... preferably something to hit, cut or even murder... preferably something with either devil genes or a punchable face...

However, his plans were quickly interrupted by someone bursting through the doorway, their large structure literally making the ground shake just from skidding into the room.

Heather: Dear younger brother! I've found you at last!

(Y/N): Where the hell else would I be? I don't even know the way around the place.

Heather: That is true! Now! Come along! I wish for us to explore Heaven's sights while we finally catch up on many years of being apart!

(Y/N): No thanks, I'd rather just stay here, throwing shit angrily everywhere.

Heather: Watch your language younger brother!

(Y/N): Don't tell me what to do, you're someone who claims to be my sister, but, I lost my family years ago, twice.

Heather: W-what?

(Y/N): I'm telling you the reality of this situation: I'm slightly glad not all of my family is dead, but right now you're no more than a stranger, sure, we met when I was younger, but I don't know anything about you, I don't know your personality, dreams, all that. The only things I know are: you're my older sister, your name is Heather and you're a reincarnated angel under Michael's direct service.

Heather: Y-yes, that's very true... but! I'm here now! And I wish to make up for all the lost time I created selfishly. I could've easily gone down to earth to visit... however, if I left even for a visit, I wouldn't be allowed back into heaven. I let my own selfish desire to grow stronger overshadow the human desire to make sure your family is well.

(Y/N) didn't respond, instead he sighed, heading for the door... only to suddenly feel a powerful arm lift him up and literally slam him onto a shoulder.

Heather: Now! No more regrets! I will make sure today is filled with nothing but great things! I will show you just how apologetic an angel can be my dear younger brother!

And with that, everyone was surprised when Heather suddenly blasted through the house, going straight out the doors and running full speed ahead into the deeper parts of Heaven's city.

(Timeskip)

Their first destination appeared to be a shop for clothing, (Y/N) groaned internally, knowing exactly where this was going thanks to experience with Rias dragging him to many stores back on earth.

Heather: Right then! Let us find suitable clothing for my younger brother! As you can see, I'm quite fine with the battle armour I constantly wear!

(Y/N) looked over at his sister, looking over the battle armour she wore along with the helmet still under her arm. He sighed, looking away with his eyes rolled.

(Y/N): You look a knight, are you sure you have any fashion sense?

Heather: Says the one wearing a combination of a tank top and a black trench coat...

(Y/N): I at least look normal in normal clothing, you however look like someone who loves cosplay so much that it's the only thing they could wear. That or a former knight who was discharged, has no money and now only has their armour to wear. You'll easily stand out with armour, get some normal clothes or I'm heading back to the mansion.