Chapter 5- Surprise Mini Chapter

*A/N:

Hi all! Since I was going thru so much and y'all were so supportive and didn't push me, I've decided to release a surprise chapter of Lars' POV from the first time he met Brielle...Enjoy! Like Share Vote!

Lars POV

As my driver and I pull up towards my base, I see my group of men surrounding a poor girl. Something I absolutely despise, no one should ever mess with a helpless girl.

But I hired a bunch of scum for scumy jobs, and this is what I get, this is on me.

They're not the typical men I hire. I only surround myself with loyal, smart, good men. But I got an extra dirty job and I don't wanna sacrifice any of my good men. So I hired this group of fools.

"Remind me to get rid of them," I note to my driver, James. He nods in return.

Once we pull over, I clear my throat as I open the door.

"Leave the girl alone," I order and the men back away instantly.

I knew she was attractive from far away, but now that I'm up close, I'm absolutely blown away.

She has gorgeous light blonde hair, and killer bright blue/green eyes. I'm dumbfounded by her beauty, and that never happens. I've never seen a woman so beautiful and in that instant, I am hooked.

I ask her what a pretty thing like her is doing this part of town. A part of town that everyone in New York knows is my land. My stomping grounds.

As I listen to her rambling, I laugh out loud, surprising myself. Laughing out loud is something I haven't done in years.

"I was at a job interview...I just moved to the city...I didn't get it though...they want someone with experience I guess?" She explains.

So she's looking for a job? I can give her a job, I can get to know her, I can watch over her, I can protect her.

My angel asks for directions to the subway, and I'm repulsed that my beautiful girl has to take public transportation. Before I can even think about it, I offer my car.

As I shut the door after she gets in the car, I make a promise to myself, she will be mine.