Chapter 7- The Date: Part 1

*Authors Note:
Well, well, well....Eva and her family seems to have a secret. And it involves Lars too. Hmmm...keep on reading. I'll be adding what the tattoo looks like once our girl Brielle finds it on Lars. Also, I wanted to make their first date  perfect, so....I'm splitting it into 2 parts! Like, share, vote!

*Brielle POV

I walk out of my room to Eva and Lars standing in the doorway. Trying to hide the butterflies in my stomach, I smile brightly.

"Hi Lars!"

His slight smirk turns my stomach upside down. "Hello Brielle. You look breathtaking."

I smile sheepishly and tuck my hair back looking down.

Lars clears his throat and holds out his arm, signaling for me to link arms with me. I smile inside at his cute gesture.

He opens the car door for me, and I slid into the sleek black car. Once he's in the drivers seat, he looks over at me with a devilish hint in his eye, "hold on tight," he warns before taking off, squealing the tires onto the street.

I giggle before asking, "so where are we going?"

That same devilish hint sparks in his eye and infamous smirk appears on his face. "If I told you, that would take away the fun of it all, wouldn't it?"

A thrill shoots thru my spine, and I know anything this man does will always make me feel this way.

Minutes later and we pull over. I look up at the giant building we are in front of.

The Empire State Building.

He smiles, "you ever see all of the city at once?"

I smile back and shake my head.

"Well you're about to."

Lars opens my door and holds his hand out. Gently I place my hand in his, and tingles shoot around my body as he protectively and possessively holds my hand tight.

86 floors on the elevator later, and we finally reach the observation deck. Not letting go of my hand, we walk out into the cool summer night.

"Oh my god," I gasp at the view in front of me.

Lars smirks, "pretty amazing, isn't it?"

"This is incredible," I answer.

As Lars gazes out towards the city he speaks, "I come here when I need to think, or to get away from everything."

"I can tell why," I say, still mesmerized. "There's something I absolutely love about all the lights of a city at night time."

We spend some time looking down at the city, and the people that look like ants. We joke around a bit and before I know it, Lars says, "you ready for our next stop?"