CHAPTER SEVEN

"So can you eat normal food?" Jungkook asked as he ate the lunch Yoongi had stolen. Yoongi nodded, staring down at Jungkook's food. "Then why do you need to eat hearts?"

"Although we can eat normal food, it's not as good as hearts." Yoongi said, not looking up from the food. "To me, hearts taste amazing. They taste like... Life."

"Life? How can life taste like something?" Yoongi shrugged, finally looking up at Jungkook.

"I don't know, the same way everything apparently tastes like chicken, maybe." Yoongi leaned back on his hands, staring up at his roof. "Do you want to visit Taehyung today? You've been cooped up in here for this whole time... I completely forgot."

"Okay, as long as he doesn't try to drown me again." Yoongi chuckled and shaking his head.

"Don't worry, you won't have to take one step in that lake if you don't want to...."

-

"Alright, well we should head back now..." Yoongi said after spending a couple of hours with Taehyung. Taehyung seemed happy, having had some company other than the mermaids. Yoongi stood up, helping Jungkook up as he did so.

"We heard there was a human!" A voice exclaimed. Yoongi and Jungkook turned around, revealing the voices to belong to two cheerful men with little angel wings and bows and arrows.

"Oh God, not you two." Yoongi groaned, running a hand down his face.

"Who..." Jungkook looked from Yoongi and the two.

"We're Onew and Chanyeol." Onew said, gesturing at himself and Chanyeol. "The cupids..."

"The clumsy, and incredibly stupid cupids." Yoongi added.

"Hey, we may be clumsy, but we're not stupid." Chanyeol exclaimed. Jungkook frowned at them.

"You're cupids..." They both nodded. "So you shoot people and what? They fall in love with the first person they see? How can you shoot people and be clumsy?"

"It's quite simple really." Onew said, pulling his bow from his shoulder as Chanyeol did the same. "We get our bows."

"And put the arrow in the bow." Chanyeol continued, and they both did this.

"And then they usually miss." Yoongi muttered. Jungkook looked at him from a second, right when there were two gasps.

And then Jungkook felt the overwhelming desire to kiss Yoongi.

"Uh oh..." Taehyung muttered as he stared at the two arrows protruding from Jungkook's chest.

"You idiot! You're not supposed to let go!" Onew exclaimed, hitting Chanyeol.

"You let go as well, hyung!" Chanyeol yelled back, also hitting him.

"Guys... What did you shoot him with?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook suddenly lunged at Yoongi, tackling him to the ground. Yoongi attempted to keep him off, but somehow Jungkook managed to overpower him and began attacking his lips, until Yoongi used his Gumiho strength to push him away again.

"Uh... I think it was the makeout ones..." Onew said, looking at his arrows. "Yeah, it was the makeout ones."

"And how long will it take to wear off?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook managed to kiss him again.

"Until he is satisfied."

"And given he got hit with two, it'll be doubly intense." Yoongi sighed, pushing Jungkook up so he was sitting on his lap and sat up himself.

"I suppose we'd better get you home..." Yoongi said, using his Gumiho strength to lift Jungkook out at arm's length and stand up. Jungkook continued to struggle against Yoongi, but was failing due to Yoongi's strength. "Thanks you too, thanks a lot."

"No problem!" Chanyeol and Onew said cheerfully, oblivious to Yoongi's sarcasm. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked off, still carrying Jungkook at arm's length. As soon as he was gone, Taehyung burst out laughing. Though with his raspy ghost voice, it was kind of creepy.

"You guys can be incredibly stupid sometimes." He said inbetween laughs.

"It's just my condition." Onew said.

"And I'm just derpy..." Chanyeol added. Taehyung just shook his head, still laughing as he walked back into the water. Onew and Chanyeol stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before they both looked at each other.

"Now what do we do?" Onew asked.

"Go shoot people?" Chanyeol suggested. Onew thought about it for a few seconds before smiling and nodding.

"Sounds good." The two then wandered off to go find people to shoot and make fall in love.

-

-

-