CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Woozi, how many times do I have to tell you, don't bring dead animals into the house!" Yoongi exclaimed after having woken up to a small bird on his pillow. He could hear Woozi giggling somewhere.

"But they're cute, appa." Woozi said, running out from where he'd been sitting under the table. Yoongi sighed as he looked down at him.

"You have a weird definition of cute." There was a yelp as Jungkook woke up, reminding Yoongi that he hadn't actually moved the dead bird yet. He sighed, walking into the bedroom. "Sorry, Jungkook, Woozi hasn't figured out what he can and can't bring in oh house."

"It's all good..." Jungkook sighed and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "I just didn't expect to wake up and find my bed buddy had turned into a dead bird."

"I'm sorry." Yoongi chuckled, stealing a kiss from Jungkook while he was still half-asleep.

"What's appa doing?" Woozi asked, suddenly standing next to the bed. Yoongi jumped, not expecting Woozi to be there.

"Appa is just kissing Kookie." Yoongi said as Woozi climbed on to the bed and into Yoongi's arms.

"Why?" Jungkook sleepily stared at the small boy who was staring back at him and absentmindedly playing with Yoongi's arm.

"Because appa likes kissing Kookie. Kissing Kookie is fun." Woozi looked up at Yoongi and then back at Jungkook.

"Really?" Yoongi nodded, so Woozi climbed out of his arms and crawled over to Jungkook, who was now sitting up slightly. Everyone could kind of see where this was going but no one really did anything to stop it.

Woozi then leaned up and lightly pecked Jungkook's lips. He looked back at his father, frowning.

"That wasn't very fun..." He said, climbing across Jungkook so he could get off the bed. "I'm going to go make more friends!"

Yoongi smiled and sat down next to Jungkook, moving the dead bird slightly. They both watched as Woozi disappeared, before sighing at the peace and quiet.

"You know, he's technically your hyung." Yoongi said, looking at Jungkook.

"Really?" Yoongi nodded.

"He's about four centuries old." Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at where Woozi had disappeared to. "Gumiho age by centuries, rather than years."

"So how many centuries are you?"

"Twenty-two." Jungkook chuckled.

"Old man..."

-

The rest of Yoongi and Jungkook's day consisted of constantly telling Woozi off, a brief visit from Jimin and a quick kissing session that would have made normal people question their relationship.

So by the end of the day, Yoongi was tired and hungry.

Woozi had thankfully fallen asleep after tiring himself out by chasing Hoseok around the place, and Jungkook was lying with Yoongi, close to falling asleep himself. Yoongi was gently stroking Jungkook's nose, because he was bored and Jungkook seemed to enjoy it. Or at least, it made him constantly fight to keep his eyes open.

"You should sleep." Yoongi said, kissing Jungkook softly. "Woozi'll probably wake us up early tomorrow."

"Okay..." Jungkook yawned, moving closer as Yoongi wrapped his arms around him. "Good night."

"Good night." Jungkook soon fell asleep, while Yoongi lay wide awake. Slowly, he hopped out of the bed and silently walked outside, avoiding Woozi, who was in his makeshift bed on the floor.

Yoongi paused at the front door, looking over his shoulder at his bedroom.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook..."

-

Yoongi hit the woman against the wall until her skull cracked, dropping her to the ground. He then ripped out her heart and bit into it, moaning as blood flowed into his mouth.

Seokjin bit into the woman's neck, tearing out a hunk of flesh. He looked up at Yoongi as he chewed on the flesh, smiling happily.

Seokjin and Yoongi were kind of like a sick form of drinking buddies, just with less drinking alcohol and more eating humans.

"Ah..." Yoongi huffed, wiping his mouth with the back of his arm. "I feel so good and yet so guilty.."

"Is it that human?" Yoongi nodded. "Aw, Yoongi's so cute when he likes a human..."

"I don't like him, I just like his lips." Seokjin chuckled and rolled his eyes, biting into the dead body again. Yoongi sat there, having finished the heart, and watched Seokjin eat. "I won't get my kiss tomorrow..."

"If you date him, you get kisses all the time."

"Really?" Seokjin nodded, making Yoongi smile. "I'm going to make Jungkook my boyfriend!"

"You're supposed to like your boyfriend. You can't just date people for the hell of it..."

-

-

-