CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

WARNING: BADLY WRITTEN SMUT

A week later, Yoongi was going through the same thing Woozi had gone through. Jungkook had gotten Seokjin to look after the two kids, not wanting them to watch their father in pain. He also didn't know what Yoongi might do when the transformation occurred.

So far, all Yoongi had done was sleep. He hadn't bothered getting up in the morning, knowing exactly what day it was. Jungkook had stayed next to him the whole time.

Yoongi's eyes shot open suddenly, his irises glowing more than usual. He lay there, completely emotionless as he stared at the ceiling.

And then the pain came.

Yoongi yelled out as pain shot through him, stopping him from feeling anything else. His claws scratched the blankets and the mattress, and his teeth grew to their full sharpness. Jungkook watched as Yoongi's body contorted in pain, his tail curling up between his legs.

Yoongi couldn't stop the tears from pricking his eyes, and he felt bad because he was probably worrying Jungkook. But he couldn't do anything about it because the pain took over.

Jungkook quickly grabbed one of the potions they'd been given and trickled it into Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi coughed, almost spitting the stuff out, before the potion took affect.

Jungkook gently kissed Yoongi on the lips as he pulled what remained of the blankets up around him. Yoongi sighed as he fell asleep, his body relaxing and reverting back to its normal form. Jungkook kissed Yoongi's forehead before quietly getting up and walking into the kitchen, deciding to cook some food for when Yoongi woke up.

-

There were a string of expletives coming from the bedroom when Yoongi woke, making Jungkook glad he'd gotten the kids babysat. Jungkook got up and walked into the bedroom, narrowly avoiding being hit by the pillow Yoongi threw.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked cautiously, tensing in case Yoongi through something else.

"This. This is the matter." Yoongi gestured at himself. "Look!"

Yoongi's tail wagged in anger, his ears were flat against his head and his eyes glowed angrily. His fangs had grown again and his whiskers were a lot more obvious.
Basically, Yoongi was still a Gumiho.

"I didn't eat a heart for a hundred days, and look! I'm still a Gumiho!" Yoongi kicked the bed, making it fly and hit the wall, breaking both of them. "Look! I'm still as strong as a Gumiho!"

"Hyung..." Jungkook hesitantly placed a hand on Yoongi's arm, attempt to calm him. Yoongi relaxed slightly under Jungkook's touch. "I still love you, no matter what you are."

"I know, but I want to become a human, so I can be with you guys." Jungkook leaned up and softly kissed Yoongi, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"I'm not going anywhere." He whispered, his lips millimetres from Yoongi's. He then kissed Yoongi again. Their lips slowly moved together, and Yoongi wasted no time getting both their shirts off, chucking them to some corner of the bedroom.

Because Yoongi had destroyed their bed, Jungkook brought Yoongi down on to the floor, their kiss not breaking as they lay on the ground. Yoongi kissed a trail down Jungkook's chest, for once not noticing the heartbeat in his chest.

He gently bit down on Jungkook's nipple, making Jungkook gasp slightly. He sucked and licked Jungkook's nipple while his fingers entertained the other one.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut as Yoongi continued to play with his nipples, feeling his pants growing tighter. Jungkook could also feel butterflies flutter in his stomach as he realised he was going to lose his virginity to a Gumiho. He didn't mind too much though, given he was losing it to the man he loved.