CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"Come on, pretty boy, we have unfinished business." Woozi said as he grabbed Jeonghan's hand, walking past his extremely confused father. Yoongi frowned as he watched the pair, wondering exactly what was going. Jungkook stood next to him, holding four towels in his arms.

They'd planned on going swimming in the warmer part of the lake, but it seemed like Woozi and Jeonghan had other plans.

"They'll follow..." Yoongi said, gesturing for Jungkook to follow. They began walking through the forest, while Woozi and Jeonghan went a completely different way.

"Jeonghan, wait." Woozi stopped, making Jeonghan stop too. He then quickly kissed Jeonghan.

"What was that?" Jeonghan asked, touching his lips.

"It's called a kiss. You do it to people you like, appa does it to Kookie all the time." Woozi explained as they started walking again.

"Oh..." Jeonghan nodded slowly.

"Plus it's apparently fun. Appa said so."

"Woozi! Jeonghan! Keep up!" Woozi and Jeonghan turned into their animal forms and quickly ran after Yoongi and Jeonghan, both forgetting their clothes had dropped off during the transformation.

-

Jeonghan and Woozi splashed around in the water, while Jungkook and Yoongi walked around in the slightly deeper area.

"Have you eaten any hearts?" Yoongi shook his head, making Jungkook smile. "Good."

"Do I get my kiss?" Jungkook pecked Yoongi's lips, chuckling when Yoongi pouted. "That was terrible."

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him close. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck as they kissed.

"See, that's kissing." Woozi said, pointing at the couple. "You have to be careful, because it kind of looks like eating."

"Are you sure your appa isn't eating Kookie?" Jeonghan asked, looking at Woozi. Woozi shrugged.

"Maybe..." Woozi then looked at Jeonghan and lunged at him, tackling him into the water. Jeonghan laughed as Woozi bit his shoulder.

"Stop kissing me, Woozi!" Jeonghan exclaimed in between laughs. Jungkook and Yoongi looked over at the pair, once again interrupted by Woozi before anything serious could happen. Though nothing major would have happened because they were in a lake, and they weren't just going to have sex where everyone could see.

"Is he trying to drown him?" Jungkook asked as he watched the pair wrestle and 'kiss' each other.

"Probably..."

-

After finally convincing Seokjin to look after Woozi and Jeonghan (who was basically now a part of the family), Yoongi and Jungkook finally got some time alone.

Jungkook and Yoongi lay in the bed, staring blankly at the roof. Yoongi was sprawled out across Jungkook and the bed, purposefully being annoying as he draped his arm across Jungkook's face.

"I'm so tired..." Yoongi muttered. Jungkook nodded.

"Same..." They both sighed simultaneously and continued to lie there.

Meanwhile, Woozi and Jeonghan were whispering to each other as they 'slept'.

"So how old are you?" Woozi asked, pulling the blankets up higher around them. They were camped out in the lounge room of Seokjin's small fairy house.

"Five." Jeonghan answered, holding up five fingers in the darkness.

"Like, five centuries?" Jeonghan shook his head. "Then are you just five years old?" Jeonghan nodded. "I'm four centuries."

"Yeah, but you live forever. I'll die one day." Jeonghan said. "I'm like a human, but I can turn into a cat."

"But I thought you had nine lives."

"No, that's just magic cats. I'm not a magic cat, I'm a magic hybrid." Woozi struggled to find the difference. "My umma was a neko and my appa was a human. Umma lived for a long time but she still died, and appa will live for normal human years. I only get some of umma's magic."

"So I'll live longer than you?" Jeonghan nodded. "But I don't want to live longer than you! I want both of us to live together forever!"

Woozi suddenly hugged Jeonghan, sniffling. Jeonghan hugged him back, gently patting him as he attempted to comfort him.

"Don't worry, it'll be a while till I die." Jeonghan said in what he thought was a comforting way.

"But I don't want you to die at all! I don't want anyone to die!" Woozi clung to Jeonghan like he was going to disappear at any moment. "Please don't leave me ever, we have to be friends forever."

"Okay." Jeonghan said softly. "I won't leave you, not ever."

-

-

-