CHAPTER FOURTEEN

After the woman helped Yoongi out of the hole, Yoongi managed to regain a bit of his composure and brushed himself off. The woman watched him, smiling.

"How did you manage to fall into a hole?" She asked, chuckling slightly.

"I was distracted by the smell of blood. I haven't eaten a heart in a couple of days." Yoongi explained, frowning as he looked around. "Where is he?"

"He's already in the den you call a home." Yoongi nodded slowly. "Seriously, you need a new house. That den is terrible. It doesn't even have electricity."

"Why you always so mean, Jessica? What have you got against my home?" Yoongi whined as they started heading back to the den.

"It's not place to raise a pup." Yoongi sighed, slumping his shoulders.

"Fine, I'll do it tomorrow..."

"You said that last time." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"But this time I mean it!"

"You also said that last time." Yoongi sighed again before falling silent, realising there was no way he could win this. They walked in silence the rest of the way to the den, where sounds of chaos were erupting from. Yoongi sighed at his door, listening to the noises.

"Is it really my turn?" He asked and Jessica nodded, making Yoongi sigh for a third time. "Okay..." Yoongi slowly opened the door, preparing himself for what awaited him on the other side.

"DAD!!!" A small puppy-boy ran up to Yoongi and jumped into his arms, his tail wagging furiously. Yoongi smiled, despite his previous reluctance, and kissed his son on the forehead.

"Hey Woozi, did you miss me?" Woozi nodded, squirming out of Yoongi's arms and running back over to where an extremely confused Jungkook and Jimin stood.

"He smells tasty!" Woozi said, clinging on to Jimin's leg. "Can I eat him?" Jimin's eyes widened and he attempted to get away from the excited Gumiho puppy.

"No, Woozi, these two aren't food." Yoongi pulled Woozi back up into his arms again, holding him tightly.

"Hyung, what's going on?" Jungkook asked. He and Jimin and been chatting when the door had exploded open and a small fox puppy had run in, jumping on to the bed and destroy Yoongi's pillow.

"Uh, Jungkook, this is my son, Woozi... And this is my..." Yoongi frowned, trying to find the right term for Jessica. "My mate, I suppose, Jessica."

"Only mate in the sense we meet up every couple of hundred centuries to mate." Jessica added. "We have to continue our race somehow."

"Most of us are dead..." Yoongi shrugged, still trying to calm Woozi down.

"Anyway, I should be off. I head back before it gets too late. Krystal will get worried otherwise." Krystal was Jessica's sister, who had been kept prisoner by some humans back when they still believed in magic and all that. She'd been timid and nervous ever since.

"Yeah, well, I guess I'll see you in a couple of centuries." Yoongi nodded before looking down at Woozi. "Woozi, say bye to your umma."

Woozi climbed down from Yoongi's arms and ran to his mum, wrapping his arms around her legs. Jessica smiled as she picked Woozi up, kissing his cheek.

"Now, behave for your father, okay?" Woozi nodded, his little tail thumping against Jessica's arm. "And look after your daddy, he's not allowed to eat any hearts."

"Okay!" Woozi hugged Jessica. "Bye bye, Mum."

"Bye Woozi. I'll see you later." Jessica then put Woozi down and looked at the two humans, who'd been pretty quiet this whole time. "It was nice to meet you two. Just be careful, Yoongi can have some crazy withdrawal symptoms. Believe me, I was there last time he tried..."

And with that, Jessica walked out, turning into a fox as she shut the door behind her. But not before she yelled at Yoongi.

"And make sure you fix the house!"

-

-

-