Chapter 11

Olympus-

"Lady Sif! It is wonderful to see you again." Hercules started. "It has been thousands of years since I last saw you."

The woman he addressed rolled her eyes. "Lady Artemis, It is good to see you again." She completely ignored Herc (Destroyed! Poor Herc!)

"Likewise, Lady Sif." Artemis replied. "What are you doing here? You Asgardians rarely leave Asgard."

"We are here on the business Lady Artemis. All Father sent us to bring the New God that appeared recently. Thor had already met this person. Is that him?." Lady Sif looked at Percy.

"Ah! Yes, let me introduce. Lady Sif, this is Percy Jackson, son of Neptune. He is from another reality."

"It is an honor, Percy Son of Jack, Son of Neptune." The fat man said. "I am Volstagg of the Warriors Three and this is Lady Sif the fiercest woman in Asgard."

"Now I remember! You guys were in Thor's movie." Percy said.

"Thor's Movie? What is that?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, it's nothing. In his universe we gods appear different."

"Different, how so?"

"It is complicated, ask Thor he knows." Herc said.

"He is on Nornheim. When the Bifrost was destroyed Chaos spread throughout the Nine Realms. Everybody was sent to different realms to restore the balance. All Father asked us to come here, to Midgard and bring Percy Jackson back with us to Asgard. But I will definitely ask him." Lady Sif explained.

"We cannot go right now, we have some matters to attend, very important matters."

"Yes, All Father said that you might say something like that. But you must come with us first, he will answer all your questions." Sif said.

"Very well, we'll come. Drassus, take care of the Lady Vesta. Don't remove her from the Temple. Dario now that the gate is opened, guard the Bridge more vigilantly." Artemis ordered and both Dario and Drassus bowed her heads.

"Don't worry Lady Artemis, the bridge is safe with us." Miklos picked up his War-Hammer.

"Artemis, are you sure we should be going? What about Hestia?" Percy asked.

"Don't worry Son of Jack, All Father must have a reason for you to come to Asgard. Come with us I assure, you will have your answers." Volstagg answered.

"Odin was one of the Sky-Fathers Percy. If anyone knows what happened to Vesta, it's Odin."

"What are Sky-Fathers?"

"Sky-Fathers, is a council of the leaders of the most powerful pantheons like Greek, Egyptian, Norse, . Zeus, Odin and Vishnu were the ones who created the Council of Sky-Fathers. Gil was also one of them. After Zeus, Neptune became the Sky-Father, but the council disbanded soon after that." Herc explained.

The Olympian Party with Asgardian Party stepped out of the portal onto the summit of Mt. Olympus.

"Heimdall!" Lady Sif shouted. Suddenly clouds started to gather above them. A beam of Rainbow lights broke the clouds and landed in front of the group. It formed an intricate pattern on the ground, like it was burned into it. "Follow me." She said and stepped into the light. As she stepped in her figure was lifted off the ground and disappeared.

Artemis stepped in after her and disappeared as well. Herc was the next one to step in.

"Go on, I will be coming after you." Volstagg said.