Welcome Home!

"How does it feel, Mike?" Macey asked with a giant smile.

"I'm not gunna lie," I replied with a chuckle. "I keep forgetting I can do things myself now!"

"Well, I'm sure that's what happens when your arms are in casts for a long time!" She said with a laugh.

"But it definitely feels good to walk again!"

"I'm sure!"

I then looked at my arms and leg, now fully healed. I'd been in casts for so long that I almost forgot what they looked like! Well, I guess I had my right leg, but still. I still slightly felt pain in my bones from where they broke, but nothing too serious.

"Well, I know what will make you feel even better!" She told me.

"What would that be?"

She then pulled out today's newspaper and pointed to an article. I took a look at it and grew a giant grin.

Local Pizzeria Set For Demolition Tomorrow.

Local family pizzeria Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which closed its doors in 1997 for sanitation purposes, is now set to be torn down tomorrow morning at 8 am. The set demolition date was pushed forward when a man claiming to be an employee was severely injured on the premises months ago. While he never explained how he received the injuries, he was treated for 2 broken arms and 1 broken leg. The man, who asked not to be named, had this to say: "I'll be sure to count down the days until that place is no more!"

"You've become newspaper-famous!" Macey said as she patted my back. "But you really couldn't think of anything else to say?"

"Well, I was rushed," I said with a shrug. "But I kept my word about it!"

I then pointed to the calendar in my room, which showed the demolition date circled and underlined.

"Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning!" My sister told me.

"I can do that," I replied with a grin.

After that, we sat around and talked for a bit. Mom and Dad were still worried about me, but they were just glad I was alright.

I was just glad Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was going to be gone for good. I would've told people the truth, that the animatronic characters that haunted the place tried stuffing me into a suit, but they would've never let me hear the end of it.

I was just glad I stopped those characters once and for all. I think it's safe to say Macey and I are the only ones who know that they were haunted by children killed and stuffed in there nearly 20 years ago. But I managed to free them by opening the costumes and the curse was lifted.

Anyway, soon it was time for bed. I knew I had to get up early to witness the destruction. I said goodnight to Macey and I went to bed. It felt nice to finally be able to sleep without casts.

I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep. I hadn't realized how exhausted I was.

That's when it happened; an image I had seen months ago glued itself to my brain and a loud, demonic sound blared through my ears! It looked like Freddy Fazbear, only he was golden yellow, and he had blacked-out eyes...

It went away after a few seconds and I sat up heavily breathing. I think the only reason I wasn't screaming was because my throat was dry.

I couldn't believe I had forgotten about... him... The 5th animal character, possibly possessed by the 5th missing child...

The Golden Freddy...