Interview... Again

I knocked on the door of the manager's office. I heard movement inside. The door then opened and was shocked; it was a young woman, possibly in her late 20's!

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"I'm here about the security job," I replied.

"Oh, really?" She asked with a giant smile. "Well, please, come in!"

I then thanked her and walked into the office. It was very well organized in here! Nothing seemed out of place.

"So," she asked, "what's your name?"

"Mike Schmidt," I replied.

"Why do you want to work here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?"

"Because I feel... More than qualified."

"How so?"

"I worked at a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza a few months ago. Specifically, the night security shift."

"Really? Which one?"

I told her and her eyes widened.

"Oh, my... THAT one?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"My goodness... well you won't have a problem like that HERE, I can assure you!"

"Good to hear!"

"Now, Mr. Schmidt, you are the only person I've had come about the offer. Seeing as how you're quite experienced, I think you have the best potential!"

"Good to hear!"

"So, how soon can you work?"

"As soon as I can!"

"How about tonight, at midnight?"

"Sounds great!"

"Then, welcome aboard, Mike Schmidt!"

We both stood up and shook hands. I actually felt great knowing I had another job. Granted, I only did it to look backstage, but hey, it's not like I had anything to worry about in THIS place... Right?