Wisconsin Fazbear's

I opened my eyes and noticed the sky was getting darker! I looked at the clock. 6:14 pm! I slept longer than I wanted to, but it wasn't too late!

I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. It was then a simple 10 minute drive to my destination.

My heart seemed to stop when I saw it. The giant red letters that read 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'. Only this time, all the letters were lit and the parking lot was packed! It was hard to find a spot, but I managed to get one a fair distance away from the restaurant.

I walked into the building and I was in total awe. It looked nothing like the pizzeria I was used to! It was colorful and loud and CLEAN! There were a lot more children running around this one than I remembered seeing in the other one.

The layout seemed exactly the same, though, so that was good; it was easy to find my way around.

That's when I looked at the stage and gasped; on the stage, singing their song, was Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, and Chica the Chicken! Only this time, they looked new!

The suits looked cleaner and the robotic bodies seemed to be running more smoothly! They still looked the same, but they were just... nicer.

I then, out of curiosity, headed towards where the 4th animatronic character was. Sure enough, the curtain at Pirate Cove was wide open, only Foxy the Pirate was on the stage, performing some sort of acting routine as a pirate! The children seemed adored by him. It was actually nice to see Foxy without a torn costume.

I could still see the stage from there. I smiled as I saw them sing. It made me realize that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza wasn't bad, after all; it was just the killer in my area.

I then suddenly realized something: Freddy was still brown! If the Golden Freddy suit was here, shouldn't he be golden?!

"Ok, kiddies!" Freddy said in a southern accent.

I couldn't believe I just heard Freddy talk.

"We all need a pizza break, but we'll be back one more time before y'all have to leave for the night!"

The kids cheered as the curtain closed and they begged their parents for more pizza. Almost on cue, a group of waiters came out carrying a bunch of hot pizza!

I suddenly realized I've never had a Freddy Fazbear Pizza before. I was a bit curious, to be honest.

When nobody seemed to be looking, I swiped a slice from one of the thousands of pizzas and took a bite. I'm not going to lie; it was delicious!

I especially liked the white meat on top. It looked like chicken, but it didn't seem to taste like it, though. I shrugged it off and kept eating.

I then suddenly remembered my mission, but I had no idea how to accomplish it. It's not like I could go backstage. That's for employees only...

Maybe it was a sign from God or pure luck, but I saw a giant HELP WANTED sign on the wall. I walked up to it and took a look at it. I laughed when I did; they were looking for a NIGHTTIME SECURITY GUARD. It said to talk to the manager for details.

Since the layout was the same, I decided to walk towards the manager's office. It was crazy that I of all people would do this, but if it worked, it would be beyond worth it!