Dusty Office

I began thinking of a good place to find information on Golden Freddy. I knew the stage and the back room had no signs of him. None of the posters were advertising him, either.

I then decided to check the manager's office. If there was a place to find any and all information about this place, it would be there.

I then walked that way, guiding my path with the flashlight beam. As I did, I took a look around the walls and hallways. I passed Pirate Cove along the way. The curtain was wide open, but at least there wasn't a robot fox inside that wanted to kill me.

I saw torn posters along the wall. Most were advertisements for the pizzeria, but one that I saw was a list of rules for the children. I barely managed to make out one that read, "Do not touch Freddy!"

I eventually found the manager's office. The door was wide open and almost off its hinges. I shone my light inside and found papers scattered all over the place and heavily caked in dust. It would take time, but I had to check all of these papers for any information.

A good majority of the papers were so worn out I could barely make out anything on them, but based on what I COULD read, they didn't look relevant.

Soon, 2 hours passed and I was halfway through the papers. It was amazing how much was left here. I found old posters, complaint letters, children's drawings, and memos. None of which related to Golden Freddy.

Though perhaps I said that too soon; I caught a glimpse at one of the drawings and noticed it was of the 4 animatronic animals... But the one I assumed to be Freddy was yellow!

I know it didn't tell me much, but it was a start!

About half an hour later, I was still looking through papers. Just when I thought there wasn't much else that would be helpful, I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a memo from the manager.

"Carl-Make sure the old Freddy costume is prepared nicely for when the guy from the other Freddy Fazbear's comes to collect it tomorrow- Mgmt."

A ton of questions popped into my head. What did he mean 'old Freddy costume'? Who was Carl? What was meant by 'other Freddy Fazbear's'?! Well, all I knew was I had something now.

I suddenly heard clanking from the hallway.