Demolition

I arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for the final time at 7:55 am. As I pulled up I saw excavators and bulldozers and other vehicles in the parking lot. There were workers in the lot pointing and yelling and doing other official-looking things.

I parked on the curb closest to the restaurant that would keep me out of danger of debris. Workers didn't seem to notice me or care, because they didn't go up to me and tell me to move.

Finally, it was 8 am. I heard the engine of the excavator rev up and slowly work towards the entrance. I held my breath as it did.

CRASH! The giant arm smashed through the ceiling and brought down most of the roof with it! Broken glass from the windows and doors flew across the parking lot. Workers covered their faces for protection.

CRASH! This time, it went through the wall and it collapsed, as well! I could make out the dining area and stage, only it was now covered in concrete and dust.

SMASH! I turned and saw the bulldozer plow through the side of the building. The side where my old security office was. I should've been upset, but I wasn't.

The walls were quickly falling down and small tidal waves of ash surfaced. One by one, I could see familiar rooms go down.

Then I saw the back room clearly. The front wall was down, but that was it. I thought I could barely make out the robotic corpses on the floor.

CRASH! The ceiling above it fell on top of them all! I found myself giving a small smile at that.

Finally, after about half an hour, all that was left of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a large, flat pile of concrete walls and roof, as well as some shattered red letters.

I had no other business here, so I started my car and drove off. Now that that was out of the way, I had to get back to my main task: finding Golden Freddy.