More Research

I got home at around 5:00 am and immediately began work on researching Freddy Fazbear's Pizza again. According to the memo, there are other Freddy Fazbear's Pizzas. I just had to find how many more there were.

After a minute, I came across a discovery: There were 3 other Freddy Fazbear's Pizzas in the country! One was in California, one was in Florida, and one was in Wisconsin. I've made progress, but now I need to find which one the Golden Freddy suit was given to.

I decided to pull up images from each of the restaurants. Maybe one of them had a Golden Freddy in there.

The one in California didn't have signs of a yellow Freddy Fazbear, just the regular brown one. The one in Florida had the regular brown Freddy, too!

That's when I found the one in Wisconsin; that's when I saw the 4 animatronics on a poster... and Freddy was yellow! This was it! It HAD to be it! I just needed to go to Wisconsin ASAP and find the Golden Freddy suit!

But, of course, I could use a nap. So I went to bed and quickly fell asleep. I didn't realize how tired I was!

After what seemed like a few minutes later, I heard Macey's voice. I opened my eyes and found her standing above me.

"It's 7:30," she told me. "You still wanna make it to the demolition?"

I was actually debating it really hard. I wanted to see that place fall, but I also felt sorry for it because it wasn't the building's fault; it was the killer's fault. However, I made my decision.

"Yes."

I'd just have to be Wisconsin-bound later.