Change of Plans

I got home and planned out my route to the Wisconsin Freddy Fazbear's. It would be a lengthy trip, but it would be worth it.

"Mike?" Macey asked from her bedroom.

"Yeah?"

"How was it?"

"How was what?"

"You know... The demolition?"

"Oh, that...I don't know. Nothing really special."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was just a simple tear-down. Nothing big."

"Ok then..."

In a way, I wasn't lying. It was just a simple demolition. But I somehow got a joy out of it.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight with Mom and Dad."

"Why?"

"They're back from London and they haven't seen you since accident! They're worried about you."

"... Does it have to be tonight?"

"Why? Do you have something else planned?"

"Well..."

Maybe this could wait until tomorrow. Wisconsin Freddy's would still be there tomorrow, and I haven't seen Mom and Dad in a while. They've been living in London for the past year and stop by occasionally. And by occasionally, I mean once in a Blue Moon. I couldn't pass a chance to see them.

"...No, I don't. I'll do it."

"Great! I'll let them know!"

I looked back at the computer screen and saw my map to Wisconsin. As much as I knew I needed to do this, I knew it could wait. For now, I needed my best outfit for tonight.