The New Shift

I turned on the camera feed and saw the animatronics on stage. It was the same view of them from the other pizzeria, but it somehow looked like a nicer view.

The other camera views were the same, as well. Again, though, they looked nicer! I really felt like I was going to enjoy this place.

It felt weird not getting a phone call. Normally, I got a call from that old employee who worked in the security office before me. I don't think I fully know what happened to him, but I have a strong guess...

Pretty soon, it was 3 am. This was usually the time when my job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza became a living hell on the first night; however, there seemed to be no signs of movement! I smiled at the sight.

I decided to flip through all the cameras, though, just to look for any signs of anything unusual. I was shocked when I got to the kitchen camera; it was audio only, just like the other one! Was that manditory or something? Why even have a camera?

I then got to the backstage camera. It looked a lot more organized in there than the other one. But what I was really looking for was a sign of Golden Freddy. I couldn't see a sign of him, though. But there was a blind spot in the camera, I think.

I could try and get in there to look for him, but I would need an excuse first.

That's when I heard a clanking sound coming from the screen. I couldn't see anything unusual, but I'd call it an excuse for investigating!

I then got out of the office to head backstage. Hopefully there wouldn't be any problems. And hopefully I could finally find Golden Freddy!