Unexpected Help

"Ok, Mr. Schmidt," Kenzie said blankly. "I don't want to hurt you. I just want you to back away from him."

"Kenzie..." I told her. "Why? Don't you realize what you're doing?!"

"I'm making Freddy Fazbear's Pizza better than it's ever been before!"

"You're feeding people! To other people!!"

"What's wrong with that? You said it yourself; our pizza is delicious!"

She really got me there.

"And it's not like I choose ANYBODY. I pick the people nobody would ever miss."

"What about Jamie?! She's a college student!! Somebody will notice she's gone!"

"Don't worry. I'll file a missing person report...within 90 days, or until the premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, carpets replaced, you know."

I couldn't believe it. That stupid legal shit applied to THIS restaurant, as well?!

"You're crazy..." was all I could say.

That did it. She then proceeded to start the chainsaw!

"Crazier than you think!!" She shouted over the roaring of the machine.

This was it. There was no way I'd be able to outrun or outsmart a lunatic with a chainsaw!! I'm doomed...

Suddenly, the lights went out. The chainsaw stopped, as well. It was completely pitch black.

"What happened?!" Kenzie asked. "What's going on?!?!"

I, unfortunately, didn't have an answer.

That's when I heard it. A music-box-type song echoing through the room. A song that has been planted in my brain for months.

"What is that?!" Kenzie screamed. "Who's making that noise?!"

So she could hear it, too. But I don't understand how or why the music is playing. There's no way it should be...

Then the music stopped. No noise. Just blank silence.

"What are you trying to pull, Mr. Schmidt?!"

I just sat still and didn't reply. If what I thought was happening was happening, I needed to stay perfectly still.

"ANSWER ME, YOU SON OF A-!"

"AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I saw a giant figure appear in front of her. A giant, familiar figure. Holding a microphone and wearing a top hat.

The figure then quickly grabbed Kenzie by the arm and pulled her out of the locker! She was screaming as she was dragged. I saw and heard the chainsaw fall out of her hand.

I stayed in the locker as she was pulled out of the kitchen. Her screams still echoed in the building.

I finally got up and went after them. Not because I wanted to help her, but because I wanted to see what would happen to her.

I left the kitchen and heard her screams coming from the dining room area. As I headed that way, I got a view of the stage and my jaw dropped; Freddy was missing, and Bonnie and Chica were walking on the platform! I hid around the corner to avoid being detected.

They then walked towards the backstage area. A second later, I saw Foxy dash up the stage and through the door, as well! I knew this wouldn't end well for her.

Kenzie could still be heard screaming through the building. I then ran towards the backstage and poked my head through.

I gasped as I saw all 4 of the animatronics grabbing Kenzie by all 4 of her limbs! She was trying her best to wiggle and squirm and free herself, but it just wasn't working.

That's when it happened. They moved her towards an empty Freddy Fazbear suit. I knew exactly what was happening.

Bonnie took her right arm and quickly stuffed it into the suit's right arm. She screamed in pain as he did. Chica then did the same with her left leg.

Foxy shoved her left arm into the suit. Freddy stuffed the right leg. All that was left was her head.

She then stared at me with horror. I just smiled with glee.

"Do you still love this place?" I asked her rhetorically.

With that, Freddy grabbed her head and pressed it into the suit's head. It took a few thrusts, but it managed to fit. When her head finally slid in, a loud SQUISH was heard. Then, she stopped moving.

Freddy took his hand off and slowly turned towards me. The other animatronics did, as well. I just stared back in shock.

Freddy then grabbed the suit and slowly turned it around. What I saw was another Freddy Fazbear, only this one had bloody eye sockets and teeth. It's what was left of Kenzie.

I smiled at the sight. I then turned to the animatronics.

"Thanks," I simply told them.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed. After that, 4 bright silhouettes appeared in front of the animatronic characters. 4 silhouettes of children. I realized who they were: the children I freed months earlier! They've come back... To help me!

Another bright light flashed. When it went away, the children were gone, but the animatronics were still standing there.

I had a big smile. The nightmare was over. Now I had one more job to do. A job that brought me to this damn hellhole in the first place.