Horrifying Secrets

After I left to wait for my shift to start, I drove around the area. There were actually a lot of restaurants nearby, including a McDonald's, Red Lobster, Chili's, and, as Jamie said, a Pizza Hut. There were plenty of other places she could get another job at!

Anyway, after a while, I finally arrived back at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was 11:58. Hopefully the manager wouldn't call THIS too early.

I went inside and it somehow felt like a different atmosphere. Everything still looked the same, but there was just a different feeling in the air. I couldn't really tell what it was, though.

Anyway, I heard footsteps approach from the hallway. It was the manager. But she looked different. She wasn't wearing her smile. She was completely expressionless.

"The office is ready when you are, Mr. Schmidt," she told me coldly.

It was like she was a completely different person.

She then left the building and locked the doors behind her. I was now getting a little bit worried, but I still had a job to do.

The clock chimed midnight. My shift had begun.

I went to my security office and sat in the chair. I pulled open the camera screen and saw everything was in perfect order.

I found myself staring at the kitchen camera. Even though there was no video feed, I still stared at it. I really want to know what secrets this room holds. But the manager said I needed a good reason to investigate.

Then I heard it. That strange moaning sound again! The one the manager claimed was just the oven. I suppose it did sound more like metal settling than I realized.

I didn't really think much about it. I just flipped through the other cameras to see if anything was different, which nothing seemed to be.

I then found myself back on the kitchen camera. At first, there was no audio. Then I heard the sound again. It sounded louder. And somehow less mechanical.

Then I heard something an old oven would NEVER say: "M...M...Mike...?"

My heart started pumping fast. Did I just hear that right?

"M...M...M...Mi...ke..."

What the hell...?!

"He...lp...m...me..."

If this isn't a good reason to check out the kitchen, I don't know what IS!

I bolted out of the office and ran towards the kitchen at full sprint. When I finally made it to the kitchen doors, I stopped. It was really dark in there.

I pulled out my flashlight and turned it on. At first, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. It just looked like a regular restaurant kitchen with ovens and stoves and cabinets and shelves and other stuff.

Then I heard the moaning again.  It sounded extremely close! I held my breath as I walked into the kitchen.

I could see ovens and fryers and other equipment around the room. Everything seemed pretty normal. There were also open cabinets containing flour and tomatoes and cheese. Seemed normal enough.

The further along I got in the kitchen, the more I wondered what was wrong with this place, if there even was anything! It just seemed like a normal pizzeria kitchen.

Then I got to a giant metal door labeled "Meat Locker" that was slightly ajar. I almost walked past it. But I heard something from inside.

"H...He...Hell...o...?"

I froze dead in my tracks. It was insanely close. I turned towards the door and slowly walked towards it. I was scared to open it, but I couldn't just let this go!

I grabbed the metal handle and threw open the door. When I did, I shone my flashlight inside. Though I wish I hadn't as I gasped in total horror.

Right in front of me, in the locker, was Jamie. Naked. With a swollen and bruised face. Hanging by her waist. Covered in blood. Missing her legs.

"Jamie?!" I said as I could finally speak.

"M...Mike..."

"Jesus... What happened to you?!"

"M...Mike...! Get...away...fr...from...h...h...here..."

"Hang on! I'll get you out!"

I then ran into the locker to try and free her. She was being suspended from her waist by a belt and a chain connected to the ceiling.

"Mike...p...please...get.........out............."

"Stay with me, Jamie! I'll get you out!"

"S...S...S...Save......y.........your..........your..........self.............."

I unhooked the belt and caught her bloody body in my arms. I then carefully laid her down and gently slapped her face.

"Jamie!" I told her.

No response.

"JAMIE!!"

Nothing. It was too late. She was gone.

I felt like throwing up. What in the hell was going on?! Why was Jamie hanging in a meat locker?! Why was her face swollen?! Where the fuck were her legs?!?!

I then picked up my flashlight and shone it around the locker. I gasped when I did.

Inside of the locker was nothing but hanging bodies. Some were missing their arms. Some were missing their legs. Some were missing their chests. It even looked some were missing parts of their asses!

A good majority of the bodies were badly decomposed. A lot of their faces were unrecognizable. I couldn't tell if some were men or women!

I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran out of the meat locker and back into the kitchen for fresh air. As I deeply gasped for a breath, I asked myself why there were bodies in here!

A thought hit me. A thought that made me hurl my lunch onto the floor. There was only one good reason for a human being to be in a meat locker with missing limbs.

They were being cooked and served.

And here I thought being stuffed into a robot suit was the worst that could happen here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We have a lot of smart cookies who figured it out! :) Maybe I made it too obvious...