Introduction

Being royal comes with its own benefit and consequences. Benefit because you are powerful . You can make rules you can break them. Consequences, you have responsibility. You are always supposed to act in a certain way.

As ranbir was standing in his balcony and watching the view in front of him. A servent come

" your highness, queen is calling you"

Ranbir is turning 28 , so he know why they are calling him. It's time, when he is ready to become king. He will get his thrown, he always wanted that it was made for him, only him. He is royal.

He walked through the hallway and reached the room of queen. He then took her hand and placed a kiss on his hand. His mother look at beautiful face of his son and then look at his father " I can't believe he is now twenty eight "
" you are his mother, he will always be a kid for you. But you can't deny the fact that he is future king. He need to be more responsible in his ways"

His father continues " we want you to get married to alia so we can merge our empire. Her father is my friend and now he need me to protect his empire. He is loosing power"

" and alia is beautiful girl you know her she would become perfect bride for you " said queen.

Ranbir was shocked but he knows there is no way he can denied this. He want to claim his thrown, he would to anything to get it. " is it the only way" he asked even if he was sure about his answer

" Yes, you have to agree with me there is nothing you can do about it" Said the father.

Ranbir left the place after bidding bye to his mother.

Singhania ' mension

Alia got the news of marriage, and told about it to her best friend shraddha. They both were sitting in her room.
"Alia, are you happy with this"

" Yes, I know him very well , we all are grown up together."

"He is going to be future king, you will be his queen. But are you aware of royal life and thier secrets"

" Yes, you are forgetting shraddha I am also a princess and I know royal' life are not simple. They have many problems and many people envy them."

" Yes, obiously you know the game of royal. Sometimes I feel like why we can't live like normal people. Every wall of palace has seen blood, demons, violence "

" that's how it is, you know it very well and I too. And I am princess I know how to handle all this"

" aliya, we don't have any idea what happen outside the boundary of palace, how people live , how women are used"

"Royals , do alot for people if in return they took some pleasure then there is nothing wrong, or nothing we can do about it except feeling bad for them"

Alia hug shraddha. Then shraddha leave the room and went to sleep alia also went to bed.

"