chapter 8

It's been one months since that night , katrina spend with Ranbir. He was too busy . She was only able to meet him when she served her lunch and  dinner. They didn't get a chance to talk about it. Yesterday was his crowning and now he is king.
When she was thinking about this a maid came " aliya wants to meet you"

She went to aliya " your highness, do you want anything " she asked

" yes, my husband" she said looking into her eyes

" I don't understand what are you talking about" she said not looking at her

" you know it you better know it. What did you think that I will never get to know about all those nights you spend with my husband. That you will  sleep with him in my absence " she screamed with anger

" don't you ever dare look at him again or meet him otherwise you won't be able to bear the consequences " she said with anger. Aliya was angry but moreover she was hurt. She wanted to give her marriage a chance and she will do anything to save it.

" he is my husband, I will do anything to save my marriage.  I never want to see you near him. How could you do that, how could you sleep with someone' husband" she was furious

Katrina was not able to even utter a single word. She know the consequences.  She knows it she is wrong, she is just a mistress she doesnt have any right over him.

Then queen enters and slapped katrina hard on her face " stay away from my son and husband, you whore.  "

" just go away from the room" aliya screamed throwing a vase. Just near her foot.

After katrina left the room aliya was sitting queen hugged her " don't feel bad my darling, she is nothing but a mistress "

She said while hugging her " I will never let anyone destroyed my marriage mom. I will never let him go"

That night

Aliya served food for ranbir " why are you serving me" he asked

" because I want to" she said while hugging him from behind.

" someone is in rometic mood" he said with smirk

She kissed him she will never let katrina or varun or anyone in between them.  He is her king and she is his queen. She had already ended her affair with varun.