chapter 13 awanking the beast

" she said that...you are sleeping with her from years. You wants her more than alia and...."

" Yes mom..."

" she will snatch you away from aliya. That she will take you away. She will break your marriage and you will left alia and her baby away from her...."

"Mom...tell me everything I want to know..." he screamed

" she even said that, this baby doesnt mean anything to you. Alia broke down in tears after that she went to katrina, she hold katrina by her arm but she..."

" what?..."

" Katrina pushed her...She pushed her hard. That alia fell on ground....Alia doesn't remember that she was pushed by katrina. Because she was in panic and I didn't tell her that...."

"You don't need to tell me anything " he left the place in anger

Ranbir katrina

" you have called me....how is princess  and how is baby" she said

" she is fine...and baby it's also fine unfortunately. You wanted to kill that but couldn't succed" he said holding her arm

" prince, I never...."

" shut your mouth whore...you are just mistress remember that. And I will never leave anyone who would try to touch my baby" he said pushing her hard to wall

" what did you just said....I am yours. You are a mistress nothing more than that....you want me?" He screamed at her face he hold her hand dragging her to a place outside the palace.

It was dark , it was kind to garden it's not visible. " prince plzz leave me"

" you would know your place...you would know the price of messing with me. Messing with my baby...." he said while pinning her hand behind her back. He was holding it so tightly that she knows there would be marks tommorow.

" I havnt done anything....I will never hurt her or your baby...I will never do anything to hurt you...." She said. He looked into her eyes for a second he wants to believe her but he knows what she hides behind her face.

" I thought you were different.  You were diffrent from all those whores but know you are same...you proved me wrong" he said holding her upper arms shaking her. His eyes were red, they are blood shot he doesn't know he was feeling betrayed. He couldn't believe his ears after hearing all this.

" I am not guilty prince...I never have any intention of hurting your baby..." She said but he ignored

" you want me....you want to snatch me from her. Today you will have me....you will regret it forever. You will remember that day in your whole life" he said looking into her eyes. She was confused by his words he looked at him, his eyes has devil in them. She realised she awake wolf in him, the beast she never want to face.

" I will show you diffrence between wife and mistress " after saying it he pushed her hard on floor. He removed his belt, It was dark but they could see each other due to moonlight. He throws his belt away. And then he lift her head with his hands. " it hurting..." She said holding her hairs

" Its just starting..." he said while unzipping his pants. He puts his cock into her mouth. He was moving her face with her hairs. He was thrusting it in and out. He pushed it hard into her mouth. Making her gag....She was gagging unable to breath.  He removed it for some second then put it again in her mouth this time a little more deap. When he removed it from her mouth after what it felt like forever. She vomited in bushes next to him....

It was enough to make anyone feel guilty and leave the little soul. But he is beast, the one, no one wants to mess with. " You want me....now I will teach you how a mistress should be treated" he leaves her hair making her stumble on ground. He start to remove her clothes more like riping. He tore her Rob, jerking it off. He then holds her tightly from behind, twitching her arms kissing her shoulders or more like biting them.

He again throw her on ground, his beautiful eyes are full of anger, like He wants to destroy her. That's exactly what he wants now , to destroy her, she tried to kill his child.
She betrayed him with her innocence , his hands are holding her breast squezing them tightly, her body is senstive now so her nipple.

" plzzz....let me go" she pleads. But he brushed it off removing her skirt. He then holds her hips tightly slapping them. Slapping them hard untill it turns red, hot tears are streaming down her face. His hands reached her throat slightly squeezing it, but enough to leaving his marks there and making her begging for air. He then thrust his eight inches cock in her, thrusting her again and again, non stop.

" Its hurting....i-its hurting" she cried. Her whole body is in pain. In extreme pain, he then slapped her hard on face
" You are going to remember this for your whole life. " he again start to thrusting her.

After hours of torture finally he left her there. She was not even able to move her body. She reached her torn clothes , covering her body. Her hands  reached to her stomach, SHE IS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY.  She doesn't even know if her baby is ok or not. She is heartbroken, the only person she loves , hate her to this extent. She wants to tell him , she didn't try to kill aliya's baby, but he will never believe her. She is mistress and mistress deserve to be treated like this.

If anyone know she is pregnant with his child they will kill her unborn baby, she has to hide it. No matter what.