chapter 2 katrina

Katrina works in his palace as maid or as they call her. But everyone in palace know that she is more than thier maid she is beautiful and youthful. King bring her here when she was sixteen and is fond of her dance she entertain thier guards and go with them to meet other kings so she can entertain them and distract them. She is not alone, there are many women like her in every palace like her. Queens never like these women and they always has to face wrath of queen. But she is diffrent in some ways. She has to meet king and queen as there is some meeting in palace.

She went to king' room then she was asked to give massage to king. When she was massaging him his eyes were on her and it was normal for her as she is used to this. She knows that all those guards dream of sleeping with her. And they have lust in thier eyes and every men in royal palace are like this. They keep women for thier pleasure. And every relation in palace is just based on benefits.

King start to rub his hands on her waist and she came to reality. Queen and prince enter the room , queen gave her those death glare. Queens tolerate those girls because they know that they can't take thier man from them and is just for thier entertainment.

Katrina looked at prince, Ranbir after admiring his beautiful face she lowers her gaze as she is not allowed to look at royals.

After eating thier food everyone leaves to thier room. Ranbir asked Katrina to bring him tea. She reached in his room.

"Put this on table" order ranbir.

Katrina put it on table besides his king sized bed. Ranbir than asked her to unbotton his coat, as it's usual for royals they took help from thier servant to do thier makeup and clothes.

Katrina moved slowly to him, still not meating his gaze start to unbotton his coat. And then give him his tea. She was about to leave when he stop her

" did I asked you to leave" he said with loud voice

" no, prince" she said a bit scared

" so don't you dare move until I say. You know who I am, and I don't like it when someone unfollow me" he said with anger in his voice

He was angry because of many reasons. He was about to become king but he has alot to do. He was under pressure, he has so much work. And other issues.

He hold her press her against the wall with force " look at me" he said with so much anger in his voice

" I cant" she said looking at his chest

He tightens his grip on her. He holds her wrist and with one hand pull her hair " you can't refuse me, next time don't you dare do that. It's not first time you are in my arms or in my room. You know , why you are here why you are in this palace." She looked at him scared and hurt. She loves him but she knows he will never she is just to satisfy his anger and his needs.

" Yes, your highness " she whispers barely audible.

" but you are about to get married, prince" she said

" why are you acting like you dont know anything about us. You came here when you were only sixteen it's been eight years you know how relations work here in palace" he said with those blood shot eyes.

He left her hairs and slide her blouse slightly and roughly kissed her on shoulder leaving a mark there. He does it whenever he got angry he come to her and do whatever he wants to do. Sometimes he came so drunk that he doesn't even remember anything afterwards.

" you dissmiss " he free her hands than she left the room.

After leaving his room she went to her bed. Thinking about everything, every moment he spends with her and about his marriage. She cried, until there were no tears left. She knew it's not possible he will never love her. Royals keep mistress to satisfy them selves. No one knows better than her. It's common in palace, to have relationship outside the marriage as mostly royal weddings are just a contract.