chapter 11

He tried to kiss her neck but she stops him by putting her hand on his mouth .She can't do that, she is feeling weak in front of him, her body is numb. "You are drunk..." she whispers looking into his eyes , they are red like  .

"I am in my senses, I remember eyerything" he says pulling her back , running his hand in her long hairs.

"I want you, I was craving for you in all these days when you were away from me. I want to taste those lips, I want to taste your body. I want to you..." he said while inhaling scent of her hairs. She wants to stop him but her body was numb. She wants him so badly but can't have him.

"I can't..." she said while removing his hands from her body, tears whriming in her beautiful eyes, her voice was trembling so her whole body.

"Why....look at me. Look into my eyes Kat.." he said while making her looking into his eyes. She has so much pain in her eyes of unrequited love.

"You want me...as much as I want you. You can't lie to me." He said while taking her whole body in his strong arms. He kissed her sharp jaw line she closed her eyes, a small moan escape her mouth.

He gently removed her Rob, reaching her nipples he rub them. He starts to nibbling them she moans " ahhh...." they are so senstive now.

He push her to wall, pressing her body by his strong body he starts to kiss them passionating like there is no tommorow, sucking them, biting them. She is sweating, her breathing is so fast she tightly holds his shoulders. Her body is shaking.

"Look into my eyes Kat...Look here" he said while his hands reached to her skirt. She looked into his eyes with tears, her eyes were screaming how much she loves him. He kissed her lips while his one hand removing her skirt.

"Don't cry...ssshhh I am here. Just look at me..." he said while rubbing her hips slightly taping them.He moved circles on her hips than pressed them tightly.He then just start to rub her vegina with his one hand.

" Just look at me, no one is going to hurt...." he said while caressing her hairs her hairs are messy and they are wet with sweat. While his one hand reached her clitories he was rubbing her so fast. She was breathing heavily  he could feel her hot breath.He than lift her, putting her on bed.

His head is between her legs and her both legs are on his shoulder. He kissed her clit rubbing it with his toung. He was kissing there with so much passion.She holds his hairs, " prince..." She said between her sobs.

" Kat don't get scared..." he said while hugging her comfarting her while his one hand was under her legs. He was rubbing her vergloursly, her body was trembling, he was caressing her hairs , kissing her forehead. His hands reached her soft spot he pressed it with his fingers.

She was feeling so intense. The pressure is building in her stomach.
Ranbir kissed her forehead and open his pants. She was now wet he thrust into her " aaahhh....prince..." She cried

" Just breath...." he thrust into her again and again. She was crying in pleasure, both thier face was in beautiful agony.

After finishing it he took her into his arms, she was lying on his chest. She was wet with sweat, her body was still trembling " I am here Kat..." he said in his husky voice with concern. She clings into his chest burrieng her face he caress her hairs.

" I am addicted to you. I cant get enough of you." he said while tugging her into his strong arms. She hugged him tightly feeling safe in his arms she put her one hand on her stomach.

Morning

Katrina opens her eyes she is still in his bed, he is still sleeping. She removed his arms gently , she admires his beautiful face for a second. She wants to stay here, stay in his arms but no she can't. She put her clothes and her hijab then left the room. But little does she knows is that someone has already seen her leaving his room.

A maid enters the queen' room
" your highness, I have a news for you" she said looking at her feet

" tell me , what are you waiting for" queen stromed

" Prince...."

" Just say it...if you want to stay alive"

" queen I have seen prince....with her in his room" she said her words are trembling

" What...are you sure" queen said, she is fuming now. She said holding the hairs of maid, she flinched in pain

"Don't.....just leave her mom. It's not her mistake" Aliya said, queen looks at her surprised, she was clearly not aware of her presence.

"Beta...you are here. When did you come here?" She asked her expression softens looking at Aliya

" I have listion everything mom..." Aliya said while holding the door, she is heartbroken. She has never faced any pain in her life, she was princess, a little precious princess. Her family protected her from everything.

"Aliya...Beta Just calm down. Everything will be ok. Don't take stress" she said handing her water , caressing her hairs

"How? My husband is with her....She will take him away mom. I will loose my ranbir...mom plzzz..." She said tears streaming down her face. Queen cupped her face

" ssshhh don't cry I have promised your parents that I will take care of you...and will no matter what? You are my daughter aliya" queen said hugging her