chapter 5 love making

It's been one month to ranbir's marriage and katrina doesn't see him much in palace. Although she meets aliya, doing her hair and make-up.
Katrina was asked to perform some dance as some guest are coming.

She wears a lahnga which were showing her waist and some part of her breast. Her skirt was slit showing her legs. She hates wearing these clothes when she has to show her body and then some people look at her with all those lust full eyes.

She was dancing and all eyes were on her King's guest Jaysingh was also present he loved her dance alot. Finally after two hours the it was finished.  After two hours she was completely tired and her legs were hurting.

Guest asked her to stay with them in thier room for that night as they want to see some more dance. King left the room " Don't disappoint my guest, it's your duty to make them happy" said to katrina and left the room.

She was serving them wine in glass suddenly someone holds her arm and tried to touch her breast. She shrugged his hands off. He looked at her with angry eyes, and left her hand. It continues whole night some of them even put their ciggrate on her skin. There are many spots on her body. And finally the night ends and she left the room.

She went to her room. She was sleeping and then suddenly maid call her " prince, is calling you. " she took her Rob cover her whole body and went to his room.

" your highness, do you need something" she said

" yes, change those flowers they are old" he said pointing to a vase at table

She was about to pick flower " are you tired? You are  looking drained " he interputed her

" I didt sleep last night , prince. I was serving your guest" he understand what she means by serving.

He come closed to her " you dont need to do this. I will call another one you can go to your room."

" prince , it's my work I will change them then I will go to my room" she was doing her work. Two strong arms wrapped around her. He made her face him took his Rob and look at her body. She was ashamed she tried to cover it with her hands. He removed them and then removed her Rob she was left with her skirt and bra. She lowers her gaze. Her long smooth hair was falling behind her back but were not able to cover her body.

He looked at her closely, he touched her bare wrist. She flinched, with pain. Her whole body was decorated with many scratches. Some part was burnt with ciggrate. He put his hand on upper part of her right breast which have deep marks of nails and have some blood sticking to it. That she got last night by his guest when she didn't cooperate with them.

 That she got last night by his guest when she didn't cooperate with them

Dress of katrina