chapter 16

He put me on bed my vision is blurry but I can say it's not room of palace. There are two other woman in the room I am half consious I tried to keep my eyes open. He is sitting in bed next to me holding my hand and rubbing it.

" Kat open your eyes...." he said while kissing my forehead my head is in his hands.

"King she is critical..." One woman said looking at me.

" why did I bring you here. To tell me she is critical " he said in anger , his veins are now visible. His looks soften as he looked at me caressing my jaw line.

Both the women are doing there work but pain is not going away. It's been only five minutes , I have been in this room. But these five minutes are the longest five minutes of my life.

My hairs are wet as I am sweating
" aaahhh....." I cried again.

The have taken my clothes off and I am here only on a thin little gown which I wore inside my clothes.

"Do whatever you want but nothing should happen to her and my child I want both of them fine" he screamed again.

Suddenly the pain increased, its like someone has put a hammer on my stomach with full force. I put my hand on my stomach and move my head towards the edge of bed. And suddenly every content of my stomach came out. I start to throw up everything.

Actually the pain is so intense that I start to vomit violently. Ranbir is holding me. " kat it will be ok...
"
I put my head back on bed. I hold ranbir with one hand tightly and my other hand holds the bed sheet. I am panting and curling on bed. Pain is only increasing. He puts my head on his lap.

Pain is just increasing " aaahhh...."
And I realise something wet between my legs. I was moving my head violently because of Pain, panting my body they are trying to calm me down. But it's not helping

" aaahhh......" I am crying hot tears are rolling down my face.

Ranbir

She is in so much pain and I can't do anything we have two doctors in room but they can't do anything to ease her pain. Her face and hair are wet with sweat her whole body is wet.
There is blood between her legs on our bed sheet. And she is still bleeding

" I can't take this anymore....." she cried in my chest.

" ssshhh....I am here" I said kissing her temples. While rubbing her back.

"Be a little more strong...My strong baby" I said assuring her.

After some time her pain eases and I realised I just lost my child. We have just lost our baby but I am thankful she is ok.

They are cleaning her giving her medicine she is not fully aware of her evviorment she is half consious.

" is she ok" I asked

" Yes king...she has weakness but she is out of danger zone. And I am sorry for your loss"

"Hmm..." I managed to say. I didn't know she was pregnant and when I got to know about it the worst nightmare of my life happens. I lost my baby in front of my eyes. I am King, but I can't save my unborn child. I couldn't reduce her pain. What would have happened to her if I didn't reach her at time, atleast she is alive and safe now. I could have lost her too if I didn't reach there. Loosing her this thought is enough to make me sad.

She is lying in front of me , she is only wearing a thin dress as they have removed her clothes to make her feel better. Suddenly she moved a little, she is awake now, I sitting on her bed hugging her.

"Ahh..." she made a sound trying to open her eyes

" you are awake" I said holding her. She looked at me, first time in life she is looking at me otherwise she never do that out of fear and respect.

She looked at me, and came into her senses Her face drops , tears start to whimering in her eyes. She hugged me tightly burrying her face inside my chest.

"Our baby...." she said between her sobes.

"Ssshhh...Kat. don't cry" I said while hugging her tightly. She holds me like her life depends on me.

"Stop crying.." I cooed her brushing her hairs. To sooth her but she is trembling her body is trembling.

" you are still very weak it's not good for you. You will make yourself sick"
I said rubbing circles on her back.

" I am scared..." she said her voice barely audible.

" don't...I am here. No one will touch you. I will not spare anyone who will touch you" I mean every word I say.

She stopped crying but she is looking scared and weak. Her face becomes red because of crying.

" why didn't you tell me, you were pregnant "

" I was scared..."

"Don't think about this." She has faced alot in her life. Constant threat and torture. But the day they found about our affair her life has become so difficult. She is facing so much torture , that now she is scared of everything.

" you will live here. No one will found out it's away from palace and only few people is allowed to enter your room. You will be safe here and I will come here to meet you."

" you will come here"

" Yes I will..." I kissed her forehead

" take care of her. And don't allow anyone in this room" I said to maid

I was about to leave but she holds my hand , I come close to her putting a kiss on her forehead
" I will be back. Whoever has done this to you and our baby will pay for this. Don't worry I will take of you"
Putting another kiss on her temples I left the room.