chapter 6

As his cold hand reached her breast she sigh a cry. As he was moving his hand on her breast she cried with pain. " does it hurt" he asked her looking at her face. She doesnt have dare to meet his eyes. He wrapped her one hand around her waist and pulled her close. She closed her eyes her whole body was sore from the brutual  treatment she recieved from his guest.

When she was serving wine one of them hold her her hairs and throw her down the stairs. She didn't gave them what they wanted so she was kicked by king Jaysingh. Every part of her body was in pain.

" look at me, I am asking you to look at me" he said firmly. She is still looking at his chest. He moved his hands through her waist she was moaning in pain. He tightens his grip she hugged her " it's hurting " she cried in his chest. He softly rub his hands through her hair. They spent many nights together in those year but he was always rough with her.

He than took her too his bed, she looked at him with so much love in her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her , she wants to die in those arms. He kissed her lips, moving his taung through her neck kissing passionating. She was feeling pain but she never want him to stop. He reached to her breast nibling them. She screams in pain but that's all she wanted that night. He kissed her like there is no tommorow.

He then removed her skirt, she was breathing heavily because of all that pain and pleasure. He touched her thiegs, she was drenched in sweat she was crying his name. If the walls of his room were not sound proof than everyone could listion to them.

He then removed his pant , kissing her passionately. She holds his hair she was crying and moaning. Her body was sore. " are you sure you can handle all this pain. You are not well kat" he cupped her face and asked her. She just node her head. He kissed her on her forehead and than its the moment he was inside her. She tried to stop her scream but failed as every part of her body was bruised. But she felt complete she was made for him. She was his. Her full body was wet in sweat she was breathing heavily.  He cupped her face took her into his chest " just breath , it's all is going to be ok. No one will hurt you I am here".

She was moving her head back and forth on pillow. Tears were running down her face and then again he came inside her. She never felt like this before. She fainted after this in his arms she keeps tried to open her eyes but was feeling too weak to do that. Her body was too fragile.

That was the best night in her life. It was going to change many lives in palace. And will bring the biggest change in thier life.