chapter 3- wedding

It was time of thier marriage. And whole palace was beautiful decorated. It is one of the biggest wedding in decades. Aliya was beautifully dressed as bride and reached at alter. When she was sitting at alter she looked at varun who was standing there. She looked at his sad face and remember all those beautiful days she spent with him. They were in love for 3 years it all started when she was just nineteen.

Wedding dress of aliya

Ranbir was sitting just besides her, she shrug all her thoughts and looked at ranbir. Gave him her hand and did all the rituals. She knows that ranbir is now her future and her husband too.

After thier wedding aliya came to deepika and ranveer both hugged her
" take care of her she is our princess" ranveer said to ranbir

" I will she is now my wife" ranbir said

" if you will hurt her I will kill you" ranveer Said with lough

Ranveer and ranbir are best friends and as deepika is married to ranveer she is very close to his family.

Shraddha and shiddarth also hugged aliya
" I want you two to get married soon"
Said aliya to shraddha. Siddharth blushed.

" I will miss you my sister" said Siddhartha while hugging aliya.

Aliya looked at varun and a tear just droped from her eyes. She was happy to marry ranbir but still it hurts to leave varun.

Aliya came to Ranbir's palace there everyone was waiting for them. Ranbir's mother take a look of aliya and said " you are the most beautiful bride ever"

After all the rituals, aliya and ranbir come to balcony of palace and greet the crowd. Everyone was happy to see the new princess. Then they both left to thier room.

" are you happy with this marriage " ranbir asked her

" I will give my hundred percent to this marriage and will do everything to make it work"

" I will try my best to keep you happy. To give you everything that you deserve " ranbir said while hugging her from behind.

" Do you still love him" he asked

" how do you know about him"she said

" it doesn't matter, you know I am prince. I have my ways" he said while making her face him

" I still do have some feelings which I can't do anything about. We can't choose who we love. He is my first love I will always have soft corner for him but you are my husband. You are my present" he hugged her after hearing that and gave her sweetest kiss on her lips. Her lips taste like cherry, they are so soft and so her whole body. She was true princess her skin has never faced sun.it was beautiful as milk.Then they both went to bed.

Aliya doesn't know how this marriage will work she wants to save her kingdom. She wants to be a good wife she has no idea how she will cope up with her feelings or how she would manage ranbir's Casanova ways.