chapter 4 meeting varun

Next morning Ranbir wake up with aliya in his arms he remembered the last night and smiles. He never treated any lady with so much mercy in his bed, like He did last night.

 He never treated any lady with so much mercy in his bed, like He did last night

One month has passed thier life was going smooth. Ranbir has alot of work and he was busy most of the time. Aliya was also busy with queen attending gatherings. Deepika came to meet aliya " varun sends you a latter he wants to meet you"

Aliya start to panick every memory was flashing in front of her eyes deepika gave her water and asked her to meet varun.

Deepika and aliya both came to meet varun " why did you marry him" he told him by holding her upper arm.

" you know the answer my father made him a promise. And our family doesnt go very well together" she said while looking in his eyes

" I know my father has insulted your father once. Because of thier egos we are suffering now" said varun

Aliya was about to leave just then varun stop her and hugged her " you know this marriage is nothing but a contract. He will never keep you happy. He has many women in his life like his father and like other kings."
Said varun

" I don't know anything varun, I am numb" she said while crying

"I can't take this anymore my life is royal mess. It's so difficult " she said while continue crying

" Do you still love me" he asked her

" maybe" she whispers

" I know you do aliya. And you dont have to live with that bastard he doesn't love you like I do, like you deserve. You will just act like his wife and one day I will took you away from him" said

He was about to say something but aliya shut him up by pressing her lips on his. She missed that so much. Ranbir couldn't give him this love which varun can.

Aliya came back to palace with deepika. " take care of yourself my little princess" said deepika

" I will dii"

" you dont need to worry about anything aliya"

" di all these things make me sick. Father has affair with many women. Here king sleeps with his maid. I am feeling sick. I don't know how this marriage will work. No one is trustworthy all they want is power"
Said aliya

" I know aliya, but you have to be strong for us for varun. You have to live here"

" I want a marriage like you and jiju full of love. Not some contract. Ranbir wants throne di , father wanted to save his kingdom that's why he send me here"

" Don't think much about this just take some rest" deepika kissed her on forhead and left the room.