chapter 10

After some time doctor came to them. He took aliya's hand touching her nerve. Then doing some check up he finally said
" you are getting your next hier " with a big cheerfull smile

Queen become really happy after hearing this she give her necklace to doctor and call the maid " invite the whole town for dinner I am so happy my son is going to become father. I couldn't be more happier."

" how Long doctor " Ranbir asked doctor

" it's been around one month I am not quite sure" he said

" thanx " Ranbir replied

Aliya remembers the day of her wedding just before her wedding she mat varun in her room. She has that strong feeling in her heart that.....no she doesn't want to admit it but her instinct was telling her it's his baby. She put her hand on her stomach and closed her eyes.

She would never let them know it's not ranbir's baby. She will never let anything bad happens to her unborn baby she will protect it at any cost suddenly a tear just slipped from her eyes.

" don't cry, look everyone is happy. I am happy" ranbir said to her wiping her tear.

But she couldn't concentrate on him now, her only priority is now her baby.

Whole news was spread in town like fire within a day. It reached to katrina and varun too. Katrina was expecting this but she was feeling hurt. Now she has another reason to stay away from ranbir other than her life.

But varun was feeling hurt , betrayal and anger. He can't believe she could do this to her he throws the table which were in front of him. He has that fire in his eyes which were clearly telling that he will kill anyone who will come in front of him.

Varun was so betrayed by her action that he decided to get merried to other girl.

Ranbir

It's been three days since he got the news of her bieng pregnant he was happy to become father but he was missing something he knows it. He was taking sip of wine one by one and he doesn't even realise when he finished the whole bottle. Now he desires her, he wants her badly to smash those lips, to hold those smooth hair and want to play with her body.

He made to his room, no one is allowed to come here without permission as they are only for buissnes purpose. Then he send a maid to call her.

She enters in the room no one was there, but ranbir lying on bed he was drunk but not that much. She looked at him

" what you did to me?" He said

She was confused. He getup from his bed about to fall but she holds him. He looked at her she has scarf on her head, as always. She is forced to do it so she doesn't attract unwanted attention. This rule was made by Queen, that she will wear a cloths which are not too fancy. But nothing works, as she still have his attention.

He cant get over her, she was wine for him a pure old wine. He removed her scarf she tried to protect but failed.

She can't take this anymore she doesn't want to give up in front of him. She is already in so much trouble her life is already miserable. Why love hurts so much?

He kissed her lips bittng her lower lip.
She remembered the last night they spent together how it changed her life for forever.