chapter 14

Deepika came to meet alia. She hugs her tightly " I am going to become aunt "

" di I want to tell you something " Alia said looking into her eyes. Her face drops.

" is anything wrong my baby girl"

" Everything, nothing is right" she said hugging her

" aalu..."

" plzz stay with me di. I need you I can't take this alone....It's too much everything is too much for me"

" what happen alia"

" its varun's child, I am sure"

" Ohh my god...I am with you. I am always with you what ever descision you made"

" I don't know if I should tell him or not"

" ranbir?"

"No, varun"

" I think you should, what do you want alia. Tell me who you want?"

" I don't know....I am numb"

" I can understand "

" I am not going to compromise anymore. I have already suffered alot. "

" we should tell this to varun, he deserves to know the truth."

" please stay in palace for next month, I can't face this alone"

" we need to hide this from ranbir and everyone untill the child is born"

"Yes I know, ranbir is doing favours on dad. I have devloped a soft corner for him."

"Are you still confuse alia?"

" what are you expecting from me. My life is mess, I am suffering from months. Now I am pregnant with my ex."

" I can understand.  But we should tell varun because it's his child too"

" Yes, its his child. I will only tell him , I don't know why, but at this point of life I don't want to loose Ranbir. "

" Yes...let's go talk to varun"

Varun

Deepika and alia enters in a temple varun is already waiting for deepika but he has no idea that alia is also coming. When he sees alia, he lost his temper. He feels betrayed.

" what are you doing here? Aren't you happy with your husband and unborn baby " he said his voice is shaking and eyes are burning with anger.

" varun atleast listion to her" deepika intrupted

"I don't want to listion her anymore. I am done and I am going to marry a girl after one month. We are engaged now. I am going to marry kriti"

" varun..." tears forming in aliya's eyes

" don't start this again...I am tired of this. I thought your family forced you to marry him. But you are enjoying with him. I gave you a chance , I asked you if you are not happy in marriage I am going to rescue you but it's looking like you are damn happy" he said looking at her stomach

" Why are you marrying kriti so that you can hurt me isn't it. You will never be happy with her, I am suffering isn't it enough for you" she said holding his arm

" you are suffering? Seriously? You have husband alia you are pregnant with his child" he said removing her hand. He is about to leave when alia stops her

" Its not his child.....it's yours" tears streaming down her face

" what...." varun is shocked

" Yes it's yours, no one knows about it."

" You are going to leave him...we don't want this anymore. We have to take a decision "

" I can't.....He is my husband"

" A husband who cheated on you....A husband you are cheating on."

" shut up varun....it's enough"

" What do you want...When you dont want to leave him then why have you came to me"

"I don't know....because I feel like. I don't know anything. I am confuse..."

" You are still confuse...many life will suffer because of your confusion."

" varun I am numb..."

" I think you should go back to your husband.  I am engaged too...you only have one month to decide. Once I will got married to kriti I am not going to meet you again."

" you can't do this to me..."

" doing what? Walking away from you? I have given you time...many times. I am still giving you. Now you can't decide...and about this child...I am already in love with him. I will always love him...But I can not say same about both of us. "

He left after saying it leaving alia and deepika alone.

" we only have one month " deepika said

" Yes, after this we would not be able to do anything"

" we have to stop varun..."

" I know he loves me. He still loves me"

Palace

Ranbir is in his balcony when a guard come to him.

" your highness...."

"Stop this shit...and tell me what you have got"

" I followed them"

"What happens after that...." he has glass of wine in his one hand

" She mat varun...."

He knows it..He always have doubt about it.

" Don't beat around the bush..."

" King..."

" want to see your family again...do you love your life? Then tell me..."

"It's not your child...it's..."

" you can go now..." he threw the glass on floor.

But actually he is not angry with alia. She has reasons for it. He actually always have a doubt about this child. He knew it...but he knows why she did this. They both have to maintain thier marriage because they both might loose thier position as king and queen if thier marriage falls apart it will not leave a good impression and more than this he is still giving protection to aliya kingdom.

He wants to meet her and confront it but he knows it's not the best thing to do.

"Ranbir...." he looked at beautiful cheerful smile of deepika who is smiling at him

" surprise...you are here?" He said with same smile

" Yes...alia was not feeling well. She wants me to stay here for this month. She is just nervous about motherhood and all"

" Alia...what happens to you?" He said looking at her

"Nothing serious...I just want to spend some time with her"

"Ok.." Ranbir leaves the room after giving them smile.

"Dii I am so nervous...."

" Everything is going to be ok. But first we have to think about how to stop varun from marrying her"

" you know I can't give divorce to ranbir within one month"

" you dont need to...we will find a way"