Chapter 6. both pain in the ass!

Danny Reagan.
Manhattan, New York City.
Chapter 6. both pain in the ass!

Baez and I walk into June's Photo Studio because we believe that our suspect may have took off through here.

There was nobody at the front desk, "Hello? Anybody here?" I call out.

"Just one minute!" A voice says, a familiar voice that I know.

"Hopefully the video cameras capture our suspect." Baez says.

"Yeah hopefully if we can get them." I said.

The lady turns out to be Abigail as she came out from the back with video tapes in hand as Baez and I showed out shields, "Do you work here, ma'am?" Baez ask.

"Great more cops, but yes I do work here and I'm guessing that you both want these videos tapes, right?." Abigail answers.

What the hell did she mean more cops?

"That would be very helpful, Abigail." I said as she hands over the tapes to Baez and Baez is looking at me how I know this lady.

"Oh, and Detective Reagan tell your brother's partner to stop showing up at my house." Abigail says.

I turn to Baez, "I'll meet you back in the car."

Baez walks out back to the car while I'm still standing here at the front desk, "What's going on?" I ask her.

"This morning on my way out I got visited by your brother's partner." Abigail says.

"What for?" I ask.

"Well she ask me about my restraining order, and I wonder how she found out. Did you tell her or something?" Abigail says.

"No I didn't tell her a damn thing and I told her not to be a stalker or looking up your details." I said as it hits me.

Eddie have look up her detail without Jamie knowing about. Or, unless he found out about but just didn't want to be part of it.

Damn it.

"I will talk to my brother and his fiancée." I told as I pull her into my embrace and held her tightly.

"Are you gonna be home later?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" She answers.

"I will come by and check in on you if that's okay." I said.

She smiles, "Of course you can, Daniel."

"I will see you after while." I said and kiss her forehead.

"Bye Daniel and be careful out there." She said.

"I will." I said as I was walking out of the studio to see Baez already waiting for me in the car.

I got in putting on my seatbelt and starting the car then putting it into drive. "She pretty nice." Baez said.

"Yeah she is, she's sweet." I said.

"How long have you known her?" Baez ask.

"I recently meet her on a blind date that Mia and my sister set up." I answer.

"I thought that you were done with the blind dates?" Baez said.

I chuckle, "Yeah I thought so too but I'm glad that I went on the date cause if not then I don't know." I said.

"Everything okay with her?" Baez ask.

"No, before we go back we need to pay my brother a visit." I answer.

First thing I pulled up at my brother's precinct which is the 12th, I got out of the car and heading into the 12th precinct and knowing what to say.