Chapter 11. this can't be happening

Abigail Heartman.
Manhattan, New York.
Chapter 11. this can't be happening.

I was currently in the bathroom wrapping a towel around my body cause I just got done having my shower.

Walking over to the sink while plugging in my blow dryer and turning it on to dry my hair, and once my hair was fully dry I turn off the blow dryer and placing it on the sink.

First thing I did was brush my teeth and secondly I brush my hair. Then I grab a rubber band and putting on the sink as I started to braid my hair, once I had it braided I pick up the rubber band and tie it.

I grab my makeup kit and started working on my makeup. Once my makeup was done I put everything away, I look in the mirror just to make sure that it was perfect.

 Once my makeup was done I put everything away, I look in the mirror just to make sure that it was perfect

Then I walk into my bedroom and got dressed for the day. I put on a sweatshirt, pink rip jeans, shoes, glasses, earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings and a watch.

 I put on a sweatshirt, pink rip jeans, shoes, glasses, earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings and a watch

I pick up my phone and unlocking it noticing that I have a text message from Daniel.

-
Text Message;
From: Daniel Reagan👮🏻‍♂️:
Hey beautiful, hope you have a great day and I will come by after work to check up on you. Love you

To: Daniel Reagan👮🏻‍♂️:
You're so sweet! Love you too!

-

I grab my purse and head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and grabbing a Red Bull as I close the door.

As I made it out to my car I noticed that there was rose petals on the hood of my car, my worriesness kick in as I went back inside and opening the closet and pulling out a box and opening it up and pulling out my gun.

I have 9mm glock and I have it for protection since I came to New York. My friend, Fin Tutuola took me to the gun range and taught me how to shoot and also showed me how to unload and load it and other things plus I do have a license to carry a gun.