Chapter 14. 21 question game

Abigail Heartman.
Staten Island, New York.
Chapter 14. 21 question game.
Part 3.

Danny, Sean, Jack and myself were sitting at the table eating dinner when Jack and Sean started playing twenty-one question game with me.

"So Abigail, dad said that you are a photographer and a videographer, right?" Sean said.

"Yes that is right." I said.

"And what made you want to become a photographer?" Jack ask.

"Well at first I wanted to followed in my dads footsteps but I didn't so I decided to change my direction in careers." I said.

"What did your dad do?" Sean ask.

"My dad was in the Marines at the time but now he is a retired marine." I said.

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?" Jack ask.

"I have an older brother." I answer.

"No sister?" Sean ask.

"No, it was just my brother and I." I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"What does your brother name and what does he do?" Sean ask.

"My brothers name is Robert but Robby for short, and he also is in the marines but when he is home he work at the automobile shop." I answer.

"Are you okay with us calling you Abby?" Sean ask.

"I wouldn't mind at all, Sean." I said.

"Do you cook like this all the time?" Jack ask.

"Mostly when I have company over but yes I do." I answered.

"When is your birthday?" Sean ask.

"October 31st." I answer.

"On Halloween." Danny said and I nodded.

"Is your brother deploy?" Sean ask.

"Yes, he been in Japan about nine months now." I answered.

"Do you have any kids of your own?" Jack ask.

"No, I don't." I answered.

"Would you like to have kids of your own someday?" Sean ask.

"Yeah, when the time is right." I answer.

"What did you think of our dad when you met him?" Jack ask as I look over at Danny who was trying not to blush but couldn't help it anyways.

I smiled, "When I first saw him, he was very handsome, very sweet and charming." I answered.

Then the three of us were looking at Danny who was blushing like crazy and he was trying to hide it.

I smirk, "You're blushing."

"I'm not blushing!" Danny lies while the boys and I were chuckling. And you can definitely tell he is blushing because his cheeks are pink and he was trying not to smile.

"I can't believe you are blushing dad." Sean said with a grin on his face and Jack started to grin as well.

"No I'm not blushing, and besides it's just hot in here." Danny says trying to cover up.

He's cute when he tries to hide it.

And does that line sound familiar to you? I believe it's one Nelly's music.

"No Daniel, you're blushing alright." I said.

Danny looks over at me and stare at me trying not to smile, "Can I help you with something, Daniel?" I ask with a small smirk on my face.

"You better sleep with one eye open." Danny says.

"Ohhh I'm so scared, Daniel." I said.

"You should be." Danny said making me giggled.

"Ohh I'm shaking in my boots." I said.

⚜️

"Well dinner was a successful." I said as I change into my pajamas then got in bed while Danny was in the bathroom doing his business.

"Yeah it was." He said as he turns off the bathroom lights and then got into bed then added, "Step one is done, now all we have is step two which that won't be until later on but we don't have to worry about it now."

"Let me tell ya, I was nervous about what they were gonna ask me." I said.

"I know, I saw it on your face when we started eating dinner." He said as he pulls me close to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck then I felt his arms wrapping around my waist.

He laid his head into my neck as I place my hand on his cheek and then rub my thumb against his cheek and we laid here in silence.

I never felt this happy with somebody else before, he makes me feel worthy, I feel safe with him, he doesn't judge me, and what makes me really happy is that it was him just being him.

"I love you, Abigail." He said as he looks at me.

"I love you too, Daniel." I said and then I kiss him.