Chapter 9. it's official

Danny Reagan.
Staten Island, New York.
Chapter 9. it's official.

Abigail and I are currently in Staten Island since I did told her that I was take her out on a date again (but she doesn't know where we are here at the moment).

"Are you nervous?" I ask her.

"Well let's see, we have been in the car for about thirty minutes and I'm being blindfold, yes I'm nervous and besides I don't know where we are even at." She answer as I chuckle.

"Relax Abby, we are just about there, I promise." I said while locking my fingers with hers.

As I pull up to the entrance, I pull out my wallet and roll down the window.

"Hey how are you doing sir?" The lady ask.

"Good thanks, two adults." I answer.

"That will be $10 dollars please." I handed the lady the $10 bill.

"Enjoy."

I paid for parking and for our wristbands.

"Alright are you ready to see where we are at?" I ask her as I was about to take off the blindfold off of her.

"Yes Daniel." She answers and took the blindfold off and her jaw dropped.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Do you know how long it's been since I been to the fair?" She ask.

"Years?" I answered.

"Yep, the last time I went when I was about nine or ten." She answers.

"Your here now, Abby." I said as we held hands and walk around to see which ride we could get on first since it's pack.

There was rides and games left and right.

"Can we go on the Tilt-A-Whirl?" She ask.

"Of course we can."

We walk over and waited in line just like everybody else. The ride came to a complete stop and everyone got off and exited, once it was completely exited the gate opened and we found one chart then got in and pulling the bar down to our laps.

The guy walks around to do a safety check to be sure that it was safe to start the ride. The guy started the ride and around in circles we went.

Few Hours Later:

We are currently taking a break from the rides to have some food. Both of us was sharing nachos while we had our own drinks.

"Are you having a great time?" I ask as took a sip of my drink.

She smiles, "Yes, I forgot what it felt like to come to the fair and have fun with friends and family." She says.

"When I was growing up we use to go to the Coney Island all the time." I said.

"I didn't know there was a Coney Island." She says.

"Maybe I just might have to take you there someday." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I ask.

"For being you and you making me happy." She answers and I reach over grabbing her hand.

"Your welcome." I said.

Once our stomachs was settle down we got up and I throw away the nachos container and we walk around.

I interlock our hands together as we made our way to the Ferris wheel. The lady let was on and shuts the gate and her partner started the ride as I wrap my arm around Abby's shoulder as she laid her head on my shoulder.

Once we got to the top the ride came to a complete stop, "Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen we are dealing with a mouth function so sit tight and we will be with you shortly."

"Looks like we are gonna be up here for awhile." She said.

Now this my chance to ask her.

"I have stronger feelings for you and ever since our blind date you are special to me and you continue to surprise me everyday. And I want to ask you, if you will be my girlfriend?"

She looks at me and smiles, "I would love to be your girl." She answers.

I lean in and pressing my lips to hers as we heard fireworks going off.

We pulled apart and saw the fireworks, "How about you stay with me for night and I will take you home tomorrow

We pulled apart and saw the fireworks, "How about you stay with me for night and I will take you home tomorrow." I suggested.

"I would like that."

Then I ride started back up again and we were moving while watching the fireworks.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a little short but enjoy it!