A Mistake Pt 2

Hiccup let out a frustrated growl. "Agh! Nothing works!! If we move in from the West we are sure to get captured, and from the East it's going to take too long! Agh!!!" He threw down his pencil and began pacing.
"Calm down, Hiccup." Fishlegs said reassuringly. "It's Astrid, she'll be alright until we figure out a way to save her. She's tough."
"Tough as a yak on snaffting island of Thorston!"! Tuffnut agreed.
He was too stressed and angry to even ask what Snaffting Island was, or why the yaks there were tough.
"Hiccup we should all get some rest." Snotlout suggested. "We'll think of a plan in the morning and have Astrid back on the Edge by sundown."
"Y-Yea, alright." Hiccup hesitantly agreed. "Goodnight gang." He said as they all left the club house.
But Hiccup stayed right where he was. He wasn't leaving until he had a plan to get Astrid back and beat the crap out of Viggo for taking her. No matter how late he had to stay up.
****The Next Morning****
"Here," Viggo handed Astrid the freshly cleaned bucket.
"Thanks," she said miserably. She could barely hold her head up. "Why aren't you just letting me make a mess all over the place? It's not like you care about the comfort of your prisoners. Especially a dragon rider."
Viggo leaned against the bars of her cell. "I'm no ruffian, Astrid. I simply do what is necessary for business."
Astrid tossed her cookies once again into the bucket.
Viggo hummed in concentration as his hand came up to his chin. When Astrid was done puking he said, "How far along might you be, Astrid?"
She glared at him as she rubbed the spit from her chin with the heel of her hand. "Why in Odin's Name would I tell you that?"
   He arched an eyebrow at her. "I was only trying to help."
   It only took a few moments of silence before she sighed in defeat. "Four months."
"And you've been feeling sick for four months?"
"Obviously." Astrid growled.
   "That explains it." Viggo thought to himself.
   ****
   "Hiccup why are we in such a hurry?!" Snotlout demanded from the back of Hookfang as the gang soared as a pace faster than usual, even on rescue missions.
   "I just want to get Astrid back!"
   "Hiccup we need to slow down!" Fishlegs hated agreeing with Snotlout but when the man was right, he was right.
   Snotlout did unfortunately follow his wise words with teasing. "I mean we all know you're a thing now and practically inseparable but really-"
   "Astrid's pregnant, Snotlout!" Hiccup exploded, slowing Toothless to a normal speed. "That's why I'm in such a hurry."
   Fishlegs immediately understood the rush now.
   Snotlout quickly came over his initial surprise and said "So?! It's not like the baby is going anywhere!"
   Hiccup growled in frustration. "If Krogan finds out, he'll kill her Snotlout! He'll hurt her and the baby to put me in my place!!"
   "But what if Viggo has already done that for him?" Ruffnut squeaked worriedly.
   Hiccup's hand patted against Toothless's saddle, a tick that often appeared when he was thinking quickly and deeply.
   "No I-I don't think he has. Viggo's a villain but he's not cruel enough to do that."
   "What makes you so sure?" Fishlegs squealed.
   "For one, have you ever seen a pregnant dragon treated horribly in his camps? No. They've been locked up but he hasn't killed them. And I could tell they had been in cages for at least weeks. He does have morals. He won't kill a pregnant woman."
   Snotlout shook his head as they came up to Viggo's island. "Let's hope you're right."
   ****
  Viggo and Astrid heard Krogan's voice approaching. Viggo turned to Astrid with a look of deadly seriousness. "Astrid, we cannot allow Krogan to figure it that you are with child. He would kill you out of spite. We will tell him you are sick, understand?" 
   "Why are you helping me?"
   "Like I said, I do what's necessary for business. And your death would not contribute to that. It would only make Hiccup stronger, angrier, more intent to best us."
   Astrid didn't get the chance to reply, as she threw up into the bucket once again.
   Krogan entered the dungeon, sneering at Viggo. "Why are you spending so much time with the prisoner?" He demanded suspiciously.
   Viggo shrugged. "I'm bored."
   Krogan wasn't convinced. But then he realized Astrid throwing up... he growled, pulling out a knife. "You're pregnant!" He smirked evilly.
   Astrid rolled her eyes. "Yea, like I'm stupid enough to get knocked up at eighteen."
   Viggo chuckled.
   "Why didn't you tell me when you figured it out?" Krogan glared at Viggo angrily.
   "Figured what out?" He replied 'innocently'.
   "That the girl is with child!" 
   "Pff!" Viggo chuckled. "Astrid is as much with child as I am!"
   Krogan glared icicly, beginning to lose his patience. "She's throwing up, her stomach is slightly bulged, and the girl is practically glowing."
   Astrid glared at him. "I'm right here you know. A little respect wouldn't hurt would it?"
   The two men ignored her. Viggo began pacing as he got the familiar feeling in his gut. The one he got whenever he knew Hiccup and his gang were about to attack. Sort of like a sixth sense.
   "About time!" He thought to himself.
   "There is an illness which causes many young teenage women, such as Astrid," he gestured at her, "to think they are pregnant, Krogan, did you know? It can fool even the best of healers. It causes almost every symptom of pregnancy, except an actual baby. Lasts for a full nine months without treatment, which of course is boiled tea made from red oleander. Our dear Astrid here is simply one of the carriers of this illness."
   Krogan growled in anger. "If this is a ruse to cover something up—"
   Viggo held up a hand. "Shut up and get out of my sight, you annoying old man."
   Astrid struggled extremely hard not to laugh.
Out of nowhere there was a huge bang, the screams and shouts of dragon hunters, and smoke envelopes the dungeon.
"I do believe your friends are here." Viggo said. "Until we meet again, Astrid. You're a strong warrior and I've just as much respect for you as I do Hiccup." With that Viggo disappeared.
A few seconds later Hiccup burst into the dungeon. "Astrid!"
"Over here!" She called.
As Hiccup made his way over to her cell Astrid threw up into her bucket once again.
Hiccup's eyes widened. "You're still throwing up? Did you stop at all yesterday?"
Astrid shook her head weakly. She was extremely dehydrated and becoming disoriented.
"Alright hold on," Hiccup grabbed inferno and wedged it between the lock on the cell door. It popped open with a click, allowing him to get inside and grab Astrid. She didn't even object when he scooped her into his arms bridal style and began carrying her toward the exit. She was too weak to hold her head up, let alone walk.
   Hiccup was almost to his dragon when Astrid said "Hiccup put me down! Like right now REALLY!"
He hastily set her down and immediately realized why she'd had such urgency.
"Sorry," she whimpered as she wiped her mouth. "Didn't want to throw up on you."
"It's okay," He cooed. "Come on, we're almost there." He scooped her up once again and made his way over to Toothless.
"I got her gang! Let's get back to the edge!"