Can I stay?

I had never done anything like this before... I mean.. I didn't have any reason and it was kind of awkward. Hiccup and I were so new in our relationship and stuff. I think it was like the first week in our relationship when it happened!
   I had been sleeping in my hut. It was pretty late at night when I bolted upright in my bed. I swear I could barely breathe. The images I had seen.. Viggo and Hiccup had been fighting. Hiccup had made the slightest wrong move and   BOOM. Dead. Stabbed through the heart. I couldn't take it. It all seemed so real. My heart started pounding so fast it felt like it might explode. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get a breath. My whole body started shaking and I just got so scared.
   After waiting a while and realizing this wasn't going to stop, I jumped out of my bed and ran outside to Hiccup's hut. A glow emerged from a crack under the door so I knew he was awake tinkering with his secret project.
   I burst in and ran over to him. I was really freaking out.
   "Hiccup I-I can't stop shaking and—gasp—I can't—gasp—I can't breathe! I don't kno-know what's happening I-"
    "Hey-Hey-hey settle down," he said calmly, taking my hands into his. "You're okay."
    I sat down on the edge of his bed and he sat beside me. "What's goin' on?"
   After telling him about my dream, Hiccup hugged me and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I'm right here Astrid. No need for a panic attack. Just breathe," he said.
   "I can't!" I was still gasping for breath every couple of seconds.
   "Yes you can," His voice was gentle and it made my brain stop moving a million miles an hour. "Just slooow down. Take in a deep, slow breath."
   We did it together, and after a few moments I was able to breathe again.
   "See? You're alright. Everything's okay."
   I sighed shakily. "Y-yea.. can..can I stay with you tonight?"
   His eyes widened at first, but then Hiccup smiled at me. "Of course."
   I hesitated at first because I was nervous but then Hiccup held his arm out and lifted the blankets, giving me that sweet smile he always does...
   Laying with Hiccup was the most amazing feeling ever. As soon as he wrapped his arms around me my fears went away, and my body tingled as I soaked up his warmth.
   We chatted for a little bit so I could calm down a bit more before I tried to sleep again. And when I did fall asleep, I didn't have a single nightmare.
   And that was the first time I slept with Hiccup. AH! That sounded wrong! Slept in-the-same-bed with Hiccup.