You Asked For It

"Why are you moving around so much?"
"I can't sleep! I have the wiggles! I have too much energy, Hiccup."
Hiccup smirked,"I thought you were tired."
"I was! But now I'm restless."
"We're gonna be exhausted in the morning if we do it..."
"It'll be worth itttt.."
Hiccup chuckled and  rolled over on top of her, pressing her deep into the bed. She lived for the feeling of his body pressed against hers. As his tongue glided across her lower lip she let out a low moan.
    He was so intoxicating.... it drove her mad. His skin brushing against hers, the way his fingertips left her stomach on fire as he lifted her shirt off.
   Hiccup went straight for her abdomen, peppering every inch of it in long, suckling kisses. Astrid's back arched into every one. Hiccup couldn't help but moan as she began fisting his soft auburn hair.
   He moved up to her breasts, giving each one an exquisite amount of attention, knowing it would drive Astrid crazy.
    "Hiccup!" She shouted in pleasure, "Stop teasing!"
    "Shhhh!" He giggled, holding a finger to her lips. "You're gonna wake the whole village."
   "I'm gonna get louder if I don't feel your lips on—"
   She was silenced by his mouth on hers, their tongues battling for control. At the same time she felt Hiccup's hands sliding down her thighs, pulling her leggings and undergarments with.
    Oh how her nerves screamed at his touch as his fingers invaded her. She struggled not to scream out her pleasure. But now it was her turn. She sat up and shoved him on his back, earning a smirk from her husband.
    "Someone's in a hurry."
   "Oh shut up." Astrid pounced upon him, her lips immediately suckling his neck whilst her hands worked to undo his pants.
   "Astrid..."
   To late, she was down with her mouth on him in an instant.
   "Oh.. keep doing that."
   Twenty minutes later Hiccup was back to teasing her, and Astrid was not having it.
   "Hiccup I swear to—OHHH DONT STOP DONT STOP!"
    "That feel good?" He chuckled, sending her a smirk.
    "Gods, yes! Gods!"
    His tongue was like magic. She couldn't understand how he made her feel SO GOOD. But she needed more, now.
   "Hiccup I swear to all that's holy I will die if you don't do it right now!"
    "If I do you're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow." He warned. He wasn't sure he would be able to stop himself once he started she had gotten him so worked up.
    "I don't care."
    "I know." And that's when the fun really began.
   *****
    "I don't think we've done it that hard since we were like... 18." Astrid panted, looking up at Hiccup, who was hovering over top of her, an arm on each side of her holding him up.
   "Well," He smirked through his pants, sweat dripping down his face, "you asked for it."