The Grimborns Part 3

"Come on, Hiccup, stay with me. Just a little longer."
Heather after Windshear twice, signaling for her to fly faster. "Come on girl."
"FIRE!!"
An arrow went straight threw Windshear's wing and she let out a loud roar as she fell.
"No!! Windshear!!!"
They impacted the ground with such force that both dragon and riders were knocked unconscious.
A man in black appeared with an evil smirk on his face and seized Hiccup's unconscious form, dragging him off to who knew where.
***********
"What do they want with us?" Astrid hissed.
"I don't know," Valka breathed. "But they're after all of us. All Haddock family members."
   "Oh gods.." Astrid's heart jumped into her throat.
   "Who are the Grimborns?"
   She couldn't block the thoughts of deep black hair, spiny armor, and mind games. "Bad. We defeated two Grimborn brothers when we were eighteen, they must have descendants that want revenge!"
  Panic swelled in both women, both worried for the Hiccup and the children.
   A loud voice with a thick Scottish accent erupted into the night. "I am the boss! Not you!  You work for me! I gave three people one job! Bring the Haddock family to me! And what do I get? Not even half the damn family!"
   "Forgive us, Madame! There were several difficulties along the way!"
   "I don't want your excuses!" 
   Astrid tilted her head in attempts to hear better. She knew that voice.
   "Well where is Hiccup, and his disgusting offspring?"
   "We don't know, ma'am. I was about to begin interrogations when you arrived."
   "Forget it! I'll do it. If I want anything done right I need to do it myself. Note to me, don't hire impudent men for a women's job."
   Footsteps approached Valka and Astrid and her breathing increased. Astrid felt her blindfold ripped off of her, and nearly had a heart attack at the woman in front of her. No, not a woman. A red-haired...curly haired...cruel...evil.... princess.
    "Miss me, Astrid?"
   When Astrid replied, she had never heard such hate, such contempt, such... loathing in a person's voice before. It was almost frightening."
    "Untie me, you soulless bitch."
************
   Zephyr popped her head up from the pillow. She swore she was hearing noises. But Fishlegs has simply told her she was jumpy from the encounter she'd just had. But she didn't care! She wanted her parents.
   "Nuffink!" She hissed. "Get up!"
   "I am up!" He grumped. "I want mommy!"
   "We're going to find her." Zephyr told him, quietly scooting out of her sleeping bag. "Come on."
   They tip toed through the Ingerman home until they finally came to the back door. Zephyr slowly opened the door, begging it not to creak and wake the grown ups. Then the two siblings slipped out and ran into the forest.
   They didn't get to run long. Moments after entering into the thick trees they were snatched.
   "Ahh! Daddy! Help me!" Nuffink shouted, struggling against his captor.
  "Put me down!!" Zephyr struggled as well. Her assailant actually had some difficulty containing her. Especially after he felt the little girl's teeth clamp down on his hand.
   He shouted in pain and grabbed a syringe from his pocket, sinking it deep into Zephyr's shoulder. She slumped in his grasp as the tranquilizer did its duty. The other man did the same to Nuffink, and they carried the two children towards their camp.
  **************
   Astrid grimaced as the woman's hand came into contact with her cheek again. Blood dripped from her nose and the corner of her mouth, but she paid no attention. "Where are they?! Tell me!"
   "My son is going to kill you when he sees you've abused his wife!" Valka snarled. She was still blindfolded, but she could still tell what was going on. She cringed every time she heard the slaps.
   "No he won't." Came the accented voice again. "Hiccup Haddock would never hit a woman. He's pathetic. He's kind, and he is too much a gentleman to do much of anything to anyone who crosses him. He's a coward, and a wimp. He's been pathetic all his life."
   Astrid glared up at her, showering her in her hate. "Do not mistake my husband's kindness for weakness. Hiccup went through the toughest childhood of anyone I've ever known. He endured the bullying and abuse of his entire  for years, and that includes his own father, and still risked his life to save it when he was just fifteen years old. His best friend was mind controlled into killing him, his father was killed instead right in front of him. Did he let any of the neglect and heartbreak he suffered break him? No. It made him stronger. So you think about that whilst you attempt to launch whatever pathetic scheme it is that you've thought up."
   The woman rolled her eyes. "Just as I remembered you. Stubborn and dramatic. Poor little Astrid! Always needing her hero Hiccup Haddock to come and save her!"
   "I wasn't looking for a hero! Okay?! I saved myself a long time ago. I don't need someone to complete me, but I am a much better version of myself with him! I wanted a weirdo to go on adventures with! Someone who will dance with me. Someone who kisses me random and out of the blue when I least expect it and make me laugh! Someone for me to love and to receive love in return! I get it, you had a crush on him, and you wanted him for yourself! But you didn't get him! He chose me! You need to let it go already!"
   "Enough!!! Blind her again, she's useless!!" Merida screamed and stalked away.
   "Boss, we've got them! We've got the husband and the children!" Came a deep voice.
   Astrid's rage boiled her blood. She could sense her children and Hiccup, and she didn't like this. "Let my children go, now!"
   "Why is he bleeding?" The woman demanded.
   Her heart skipped a beat.
   "Got stabbed in the fight. He was attacking me ma'am!"
   "Oh you idiot! Fix him up, now!"
   "Hiccup!!" Astrid and Valka both screamed. The stench of blood was beginning to fill the air and that meant one thing. He was hurt, gravely.
   "Let my husband, and my children go, NOW!!"
   "Now why would I do that?"
   "I am going to fucking kill you when I get free, Merida!!"
   Valka gasped. She'd heard that name before.