The End

Hey guys! So sad news, kind of. As some of you may have noticed, this one shot book is now complete. I probably won't be starting another Hiccstrid book...at least not any time soon. I will work on my ongoing book "Family Is Everything" when I can, but that is about it Hiccstrid wise. I just want to say thank you so every single one of you has read my work and gave me the amazing words of encouragement. It helped me through so many hard times. I must say, I would not be the writer I am today without Hiccstrid, or you guys. I love all of you and just thank you so much. When I first started this account, I never even dreamed that I would get one single view, let alone 200 followers! It makes my heart so happy! And I can't help but feel proud that I have written several one shot books. But I cannot take all the credit. Those books would not be in existence if it were not for you guys. 

    I am not going to stop writing, but I do believe that for the most part I am going to focus myself on my new OC book that I am publishing the first chapter of tonight! I would really appreciate if y'all could go give it a read and let me know what you think! But I also understand if I lose readers because this was originally just a Hiccstrid account. 

   Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you. I can't even put into words what an amazing experience it has been to be part of the How To Train Your Dragon fandom and all of the amazing people I have met within it.